One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Day in Sadaoby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:33 pm

"Well you don't owe me." Cassie pointed out, "You saved my life, what is it, three times now?" she grinned, "I'm glad you're okay."
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:47 pm

Vastile shook off his hat, flinging random drops of blood off it. "You can owe my hat a steam cleaning, later. For now, Let's destroy some slaving business. I'll let you make the first move this time, Crow. It'll be more fun for you."

Vastile got everything in order and smiled at the doctor, making sure everything was secured.

"Thanks Doc, now here's your payment!" Vastile's boots steamed up and he shot through the thin roof, landing outside, and running of laughing.

"I'm going to get my bounty by just continuing to do stupid things... Wouldn't have it any other way."
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:17 pm

Crow grinned wide, as her mind started to fill with dark thoughts before she looked over at Cassie "Want em dead or alive my dear?" She asks hoping she could kill a few but knowing what happened at the Auction House, Cassie was sure to have questions for these people. "I cant promise all of them will be breathing though..." Crow was strangely very happy about the possible deaths of these men. Maybe because almost dieing can really piss off a person, or maybe it was the fact they were slavers she didn't really know. She did know that at lest one man wouldn't be seeing tomorrow if she had her way.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:26 pm

(I'm going to assume Cassie is on Vastile's shoulder)

Cassie held on tightly to Vastile's shoulder, shutting her eyes tight. She let out a sigh of relief when they landed, but still clung to him for dear life as he began to run. It must be weird not having a tail. she thought, wondering what it was like to run. 

She waved her hand dismissively at Crow's question, "Do whatever you want. I just want my stuff back, I doubt they know anything about-" she closed her mouth, not wanting to go into details. Clearing her throat, she quickly finished, "What I mean is, they don't have the information I need."
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:52 am

Vastile remained mostly silent as he ran and skated towards the correct Grove. A few marines seemed to recognize them as the flew by, but were too slow to act, as they were gone in a flash and trail of steam.

"Hold on, kiddos. If anyone stands in my way, they're in fir a surprise."

Vastile saw that he had crossed into Grove 32. " Almost there."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:42 am

Crow griped Vasstile's coat with one hand and her hat with the other all the while grinning madly "We should do this more often! "she yells over the wind. She hadn't had this much fun in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:58 am

Cassie shook her head at Crow's comment, but couldn't speak out fear. She let out a sigh of relief when Vastile said they were almost there, gripping his shoulder tightly so she wouldn't fall off.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:07 pm

Vastile switched his footing and slid to a halt in the center if Grove 31. He looked around at the buildings, but could decisively choose the correct one. "Which one... Hmm..."

Vastile switched his gauntlets to Setting 1 and began waited for someone to approach them or contest them.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Crow looked around, at the buildings before jumping down and walking towards one. "Stay here.." was all she said before walking to the front door and putting on the face of a nervous child as she knocked.

"Please Sir," She says to the drunken man who answered the door. "D-Do you know a man named Jackson?" She stuttered as if afraid of this man. "What does that baster want now? Well spit it out boy!" He says hitting Crow hard as if it would make the words fly from her mouth. But all it did was send Crow's hat falling into a nearby muddle puddle. Suddenly the air grew cold as Crow muttered something.

"What? Speak up boy!" Crow's head snapped up "I said, That was my hat!" Then the next the man knew was a pain in his right arm, or where it had been. The man dropped to his knees holding the bleeding stump, allowing Crow kick him into the building.

As she turned around to close the door, she looked up at her cremates. Her eyes full of rage and blood lust, and as she closed the door she smiled. A wide insane smile as if to say that no one would be leaving alive.

Last edited by Sweet Dreams on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:50 pm

Cassie couldn't speak or move, She, she just...ripped his arm off....Her eyes were wide with fear, and her body petrified. Is this what humans are really like? Was Father right? Of course he was. No matter what, humans will always be destructive and evil. These two may have been an exception earlier, but are they still?  They are humans.....

Her thoughts full of questions and regret, she didn't even notice Crow going into the building alone. She waited to see what Vastile would do, there wasn't really anything else she could do. She didn't want to speak, afraid of what she might say. And if she attacked, who would be the victims?
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Vastile watched the action and sighed loudly. "Crow, dear... Go easy on the ones who are doing wrong, without realizing it... That man didn't deserve that." Vastile squeezed into the building and found the man, kneeling down by him. He handed him a card with the Jolly Roger on it.

"Here you go, lad. Sorry for my mates actions, use this to find me, and I'll fix you a new arm." Vastile stood and looked to Crow. "Fix his injury, so he won't bleed out. If he wants a new limb, he'll have to come to me for that."

Vastile moved around the interior of the building and began to search for the lost items.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:03 pm

Crow looked down at the man, kneel down she whispers an apology as she cleaned and closed the wound feeling the man stare at her with fear and hate in his eyes. She hadn't mean to do it, just her hat...She knew she was a monster and she knew that the man was thinking the same.

She stood up "I...I think I'll wait outside.." She says as she makes her way to the door. Sitting down outside by the door she stared out at the water, dark thoughts filling her mind. "I should have died in that clinic. She thought resting her head into her hands.

"I should just go for a swim...and never come up...eaten by fish, I deserve less.." She started thinking about all the people she had hurt, some on purpose, some by mistake. "Monster! Freak! Abomination!" The voices screamed out over and over again in her mind. But Crow just kept staring out at the water, and as she stared she wondered.

"Why haven't I just got up and ended it already?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:23 pm

Cassie glanced back at Crow, she had left the building and was sitting just outside the door looking solemn. Although it went against all she had been taught, Cassie couldn't help but feel bad. 

"Vastile, set me down before you start searching." she asked quietly. 

She pulled herself into a sitting position next to Crow, trying to get the image of her ripping the man's arm off out of her head. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" she asked, not completely sure what to say, but she had to do something.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Vastile rummaged through cupboards, eventually just ripping them apart. Inside one he found a safe, welded into the wall. Vastile smirked, "Cute" He switched his right gauntlet to Setting 3 and began to cut through the safe with a jet of flame. It fell open and he found a sack inside.

"Bingo"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:30 am

Crow just stared out at the water, her mind still filed with the voices that would slowly get louder and louder."I'm fine.." She says as she runs a hand through her hair. Crow suddenly looked much old then she was as she turned her tired sorrow filled eyes towards Cassie, "I'm fine" She said again.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:56 pm

Cassie heard Vastile yell "Bingo," and she turned around. 

"Great, thanks!" she called, looking back at Crow. 

"You're not fine, stop lying. I can tell ya know, you don't like being babied, and you don't like showing weakness right? Well it's okay to show a little emotion Crow." she explained, touching Crow's back lightly, "It's okay." Cassie finished softly.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:19 pm

Vastile carried out the sack and dropped it by Cassie. "Tell me if that's your stolen stuff." Vastile noticed Crow's expression and look, instantly sombering himself.

"I need you to know that I wasn't being short with you, but you need to stop hurting the innocent and regrettably stupid." Vastile pointed to the injured man.

"You're a Steampunk Pirate now. You are part of an amazing crew, we are not brutes, we are scholars who can kickasses." Vastile sat next to Crow and put one large hand on her shoulder, very lightly.

"Whatever you're going through, whatever happens to you, and to you too Cassie. I'm here to help. Were family, now."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Crow looked from Vastile then Cassie. "...A family,...I like that.." She says with a small smile before looking back towards the water. "Looks like you'll have to wait a little longer...Doctor.." She thought before getting up dusting off her backside. "So my friends, where shall we go now that we have gotten what we have come for?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:16 pm

"Family." Cassie said absently, testing the word out on her tongue. It sounds strange. Family with...humans. Father would not approve.....

"Right..." she said, trailing off a little dazed, "Where to next.... Captain."
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:36 pm

Vastile stood up and looked towards the Grove, which held his Ship. "Well... If everything is settled then, we should head back to The High Spirits, get you two settled, and be off."

Vastile put Cassie's bag into his pocket and picked the two up and set them onto his shoulders.

He began to make his way back, but even as he stepped, he felt a bizarre tension and a felling of being observed from afar.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:57 pm

Crow sat on quietly on Vastile's shoulder, humming a sad sounding tune when a chill ran down her spine. Some..or sometime was watching them. She started to stare out across the crowd her eyes wide and unblinking. "I don't like it..." she says as she places a hand on her wounded side.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:12 pm

Cassie cast Crow a worried look, it seemed like her wound was bothering her. How long will it feel weird to be concerned for humans. She sighed. She felt a strange tingling sensation on the hairs on the back of her neck, instinctively, she looked back. Seeing nothing, she turned back to facing the space in front of them. 

The strange feeling was back, and she glanced behind them again. A pattern took hold and she looked over her shoulder every few minutes, a slight frown on her face. Though, she had to turn around again as it made her feel like she was falling off. She gripped tightly to Vastile's shoulder, hoping desperately that she wouldn't fall off. 

"Strange." she said softly, looking behind them again. She saw a dark figure duck behind a building, a cloak billowing out from the wind.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:26 pm

Vastile stopped. "I take it you saw it, too."

Vastile switched his gauntlets to Setting 1. "What ever comes... Don't kill until I tell you to... Do anything else."

Vastile closed his eyes and emptied his head, trying to hear the surrounds with his musicians ears. An odd scuff and a dislodged rock to the East... An out a place shift in a tree to the North... A window opening slowly to the South...

Vastile didn't want to move first, so he didn't speak, but he willed his mates to know what he knew.

We are Surrounded.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:40 pm

In a normal situation like this, Crow would have a hard time but she would be perfectly fine if she had people to back her up. But this was not the norm, she was badly wounded and still very weak from the blood loss. She sighed "I don't think I will be much help this time around..but I will try.." She says softly.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Cassie shook her head, "Stay out of this Crow. You'll just get even more injured. I'll deal with as many as I can."

Wish I had a way to get around. she thought, before remembering "Vastile, I need my bag." she whispered. 

When she got it, she swiftly pulled out the wheel chair and crossbow. Cassie kept the chair folded up, but readied the crossbow with a steel arrow. "Okay, I'm ready. Lower me to the ground Captain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day in Sadaoby
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece Journeys :: The World :: Grand Line-
Jump to: