One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Day in Sadaoby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Vastile

Vastile

A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Vastile was still... He knew that Cassie wanted to be lowered, but he wasn't going to move first. He could hear a gin being primed to the South... A sniper in the window...

Vastile let out his next few words, barely moving his mouth. "I'll put you down... Crow, get on the chair, too... Then... Move fast..."

Vastile tensed his wrists, waiting to jump into action, once he heard the sound of a trigger being pulled, he resealed the tension.

Vastile tossed himself to the right, grabbing Cassie and Crow, missing the bullet, which would have brained him. As he rolled he place Cassie and Crow into the chair and launched them, rolling into a group of Marines that were coming out from a building.

"Marine Bastards!" Vastile's coat flared as he span and his arms worked. Firing cannonballs into the windows of the surrounding buildings. He felt 3 bullets pierce his left side, nothing serious, to small to be damaging.

"Don't kill anyone, just... Teach them a lesson!" Vastile's Boots launched him up and down through the roof of a building, where marines were soon tossed out off. Vastile crashed back through the front of the ground floor holding a marine and tossing him into the water.
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:34 pm

Crow smirks as she made sure the chair landed safely before launching herself in the crowd "Yes" She landed on the face of a marine "Sir!!" She said grinning as she started battling the marines not killing, but doing more damage to them then she could have. After a while she was standing atop a pile of knocked out Marines panting and covered in cuts and nicks. "Not killing...Is hard work..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:46 pm

Cassie frowned, "I said stay out of it but whatever." she rolled her eyes, taking aim with her crossbow. Five marines fell as they ran towards her, each with blood splattering their knee caps or shoulders and water splashes around them. Cassie held the steel tipped arrow ready and waiting behind her ear like a pencil, waiting for the right time to use it. 

They're humans. Why shouldn't I kill them? Because my "Captain" told me not to? So what if he's the one of the only humans I respect. That doesn't mean I have to listen to him. A war went on in her mind as she shot at the opposing marines, she didn't pay much attention but still managed to hit all of them in non-fatal wounds that stopped them. 

A large man was running towards her swinging a massive club. Quickly snapping back to reality, Cassie removed the arrow from behind her ear and loaded it in the bow. Sorry Captain, but I'm afraid I have to kill this one. A shot to the knee won't stop him, I can tell. She apologized in her mind, intending to say it out loud later. The arrow sailed through the air, piercing the large man's heart. He fell, landing with a loud thud on the ground. A pool of blood spreading out around him. 

Cassie shrugged, uncaring. A human's a human after all. Though she followed her Captain's orders and killed no more. Just that one, he's the Captain, get that through your thick skull. she scolded herself, but realized something But, he's a human. When did I let myself become an underling of a human
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Vastile continued to destroy the buildings holding marines, tossing all the he could into the sea.

"Killing is harder than not killing, dear!" Vastile made one marine skip like a stone and laughed, "You know, This family bonding is good exercise, but our guests aren't the nicest. I think it's time we split!" Vastile pushed off and began to skate towards Cassie and Crow, knocking a group of marines into the water, doing so.

"On the chair Crow, We're taking the express out of here!" Vastile grabbed the chair and pushed powerful jets of steam from his boots. The chair sailed away, wheels moving faster than the ever had before.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:04 pm

Crow called back towards the marines "Sorry got to run! Lets play again one day!" To witch she received a bullet narrowly missing her but leaving a small scratch on her cheek making her laugh a bit. She looked up at Vastile "I'm rather tired Captain, all these games were fun but I think we should call it a day and leave don't you?" She asks her eyes sparkling with joy.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:14 pm

Cassie held back a scream as Vastile swooped her and Crow up by the chair. Composing herself, she waved down at the marines "see ya later boys!" she laughed, yes, actual laughage

"I agree with Crow, we should leave this island. But.....please tell me your ship goes in the water too..." she said softly with pleading eyes. There was no telling what could happen if she were to fly on the ship. The height it could reach, how much I would hurt if she fell-even into water.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:24 pm

The chair rattled all the way to the Grove and then Vastile pushed it up the root, much the same way he had gotten up before, this time, however, they were moving much faster, and broke the canopy, without stopping. They fell up above the canopy and Vastile used his boots to soften the fall. He sat on a branch an laughed.

"Let's get aboard and get you two to your quarters." Vastile walked over to the ship and whistled a tune, close to the one from before, but ending differently. The same rope descended, but with a flat, instead of weight. Vastile placed the chair and Cassie onto the flat then whistled, again. The Flat lifted and as it did Vastile grabbed and hung from underneath. "And Yes Cassie, She does go into the water."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:33 pm

Crow smiled sadly at the thought "A bed...I haven't slept in a bed in...ages.." She says sighing and then remembered something, reaching into her pockets she pulled out a bright pink piece of coral and placed it in Cassie's hands. "Its bubbly coral...It makes bubbles...I thought if you used this to move around with in battle...it might make you a harder target.." She says looking away and blushes.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:49 pm

Cassie looked down at the bubbly coral, tears sprouting from her eyes. "Cassie, take this. It's bubbly coral, you remember? It'll make it easier to move on dry land. Don't lose it" her mother's words came back to her. The one thing her mother gave her before she was kidnapped, and what did Cassie do? She lost it. It had been important, a small representation of her mom, and she'd let it get stolen. "no!" She screeched, reaching for the thief. Cassie lay on the hard ground, her arm outstretched trying to stop the man, "give it back!"

"Th-thanks Crow...." she whispered, trying to hide the crack in her voice. She carefully picked up the small coral, pressing the top and watching as a bubble grew from it. She squeezed herself into it, pushing away from the chair. She couldn't help it, she grabbed Crow in a tight hug. it's just like Mom's. embarrassed, she pulled away and looked up at Vastile after wiping away the years "Wonder why my room will be like...."
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:40 am

Vastile let go of the platform and dropped that last few feet to the deck of the ship. He turned and helped Crow and Cassie down, then tipping his hat to the Crew Man, who operated the mechanical arm, which brought them up.

"Captain!" Vastile turned to see his Number One, Simon Palme. Simon walked to Vastile with an upright stride, a man with class, and power.

Simon was slender and clean, His brown hair seamlessly melded with the brown fur, which covered his body. He wore a blue tunic and a shoulder guard, his hips held two pistols and a sword, a tail glided behind him.

He came up to Vastile and gave a little salute. Vastile flashed him a look and he relaxed. "Have you found out what you came here to learn, Sir?"

"Learn... Oh!" Vastile pulled out the broken pieces of the bubble bike and placed them onto the platform they rose up on. "I'm thinking about creating a few recon and short range vehicles with a bit of this... Good thing is, they'll work in the air."

Simon was a little surprised by the broken bike, but then noticed the two newcomers. "And... Who are these two?"

Vastile moved to a large box, with a system of brass tubing going into it. He opened this box, revealing a large funnel with a cap. He removed the funnel and opened it's top. He spoke into it and his voice was moved through the system of tubes throughout the ship.

" Attention crew! This is your Captain, Vastile. I have an important announcement... We have two new members to our family. They're very capable and talented individuals, who I have chosen to become a member of our great crew. Make them feel welcomed!

First, we have Crow, Death's Pet. She has an established bounty of 18,000,000. Due to her expertise in the medical field, she is by far the most qualified on the ship. She is the new Head Doctor on the ship, she has a very high position and her word is law to anyone in regards to medicine and health.

Give her a show of your affection and greetings!" The ship filled with the sound of cheering men and women.

"Next, We have Cassie, The Shark. She has no bounty, but... will certainly get one, after our exploits, today. She is a professional marksman and uses this in combination with her hereditary capabilities to perform stunning feats. She is a Mermaid. Due to her capabilities with ranged weapons, she is the new Head of the Marksman division. She will lead the marksmen, on the ship and on the ground. She is law in regards to the use of our Harpoons, Cannons, and other ranged weaponry.

Please, show her your loyalty, appreciation, and greetings!" The entire ship filled with the cheering, again. This crew was hand picked entirely by Vastile, he knew each and every single name and new that everyone was a genuinely happy and open person. Cassie will fit in perfectly.

Vastile had a huge smile and he was very proud of his crew.

"We will have a banquet tonight in honor of our new mates! Meet in the Dining Hall in 3 hours, we've got all Sadaoby can offer, and it will be delicious!" The crew cheered again.

"Thank you! You are the best crew anyone could ask for!"

Vastile placed the funnel down and closed the cap. He turned and looked to Simon. "There's your answer." Simon nodded and bowed to Crow and Cassie in turn. "Simon, please organize that banquet for me, I have to show our newest members to their quarters."

Simon nodded and swing over the edge of the ship. He was fond of jumping in through windows, Vastile knew he had just jumped into the kitchen, likely scaring the cooks inside.

"Well then, shall I show you to your quarters?" Vastile motioned to the door at the end of the deck.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:25 am

Crow wasn't the lest bit shocked at seeing a monkey walk over to them and talk to her new Captian, In fact she smiled a rather wide smile at him, it was soon turned into a deep blush upon hearing her introduction and the cheering that came after.

She was not used to this kind of treatment, to hear people happy to have her around once again. "Maybe...Maybe I can be a part of this family after all.." She hoped she could. She looked up at Vastile "Sure" Was all she says as she makes her way to the door trying to hide the blush on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:07 am

Cassie frowned at the monkey-man, furrowing her eyebrows in frustration. a Devil's Fruit? Fantastic. she scowled. The mermaid froze after her introduction finished and the cheering started, her eyes darting about uncomfortably. She subconsciously rolled the chair backwards a bit, trying to fade into the background.

"Stay out of the limelight Cassie, and never let anyone know what you are. " her fathers words floated through her mind, memories overlapping each other. She'd already broken so many of her father's rules, and now the entire crew knew she was a mermaid. What if one of them decided to defect, kidnap her while she slept, and tried to sell her? What if they killed her, what if they treated her as a fish?

Vastile's words brought her out of her paranoid delusions, and she nodded. Cassie followed Crow and Vastile to the door, trying to ignore the crew. how does he have so many in his crew? she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:11 pm

Vastile closed the door behind them. The room just inside this door was a hub room, for connecting decks and rooms together. On the left, a stair case moving upward, on the right, another going down. Straight ahead was a door that led to the inside of Deck 3. Vastile explained this to his newest mates.

"Below here, on decks 1 and 2, lay the general crew quarters, storage, the engines, my workshop and the pantry." Vastile motioned to the upwards staircase. "On the upper decks, 4 and 5, Lie the controls, the navigation, half of my quarters, and the Observation Deck."

Vastile walked to the door at the end, "This is the 3rd Deck. This is the deck that holds specialized crew quarters. They're just a bit bigger and more furnished. Simon, also has a room on this floor. The dining hall is also on this floor, if I know Simon, he'd already have something happening in there."

Vastile walked through the door and walked down a hallway. As the cam up to an open door way on the right, he took a look inside, to see the Dining Hall.

The dining hall had a long table, which at the aft end, was much taller, and had a large seat there. The hall had a few crew members darting about and set placements, hanging decorations, and lighting candles. "Ee-Yup, that's my Simon." Vastile whistled to get everyone's attention.

He smiled and gave a thumbs up. They also smiled, but continued to prepare for the newest additions greeting.

Vastile had just thought of something. He pulled a Den-Den Mushi from his pocket and whispered into it, so the others wouldn't hear. "Simon... Tell Francis to add some delicacies from the Fish-Men Isle, into his dinner plans. The crew could use some new food and I think our new Marksman would appreciate it."

Vastile put the snail away and coughed to cover up his action.

"Well, here we are." Vastile opened a door, to reveal a line of doors, with name plates, and mail boxes. Vastile walked down the row a bit, then turned and pointed at the doors, in front of each other. "Your rooms."

"They are in the basic design and have few personal items, as they are, but all you need to do is talk to me and we can make almost anything possible. I fancy myself a bit of an interior designer, myself."

Vastile opened both doors at once, noticing that the doors already had nameplates. "Cassie and Crow... Damn it, Simon." Sometimes, he was too good. "He must want something."

The rooms were mirrors of each other, perfectly similar. The rooms were large, dark wood on the floor, fabrics of rich reds, brass and gold finishes on cabinets and drawers. The rooms were exquisite, fancy, well designed, but still had the feeling of a pirate's galleon.

"The lights are all gas and work using this valve here. These materials are made of good wood from multiply islands. These metal pieces were... borrowed and melted down from less than nice pirates. Each of these rooms has a Speaking Tube, which goes directly to my quarters."

Vastile walked over to the bed in Cassie's room, "I can have this changed into a more... Aquatic theme, if you'd like. It wouldn't take much effort to renovate into a quaint merman suite, with all the bells and whistles. I am good to my crew and they are good to me."

Vastile opened the desk drawer and took out a note pad. "If you write your ideas and wants here, send it through that Nmumatic Delivery Systems (NDS for short), there. I'll read it and have the renovations done in no time."

Vastile moved to the hall again and beamed to the two of them. "So, whatcha think?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:54 pm

Crow sat her bag down upon the dresser and walked inside sitting down on her bed, it was nice and fluffy, she could almost feel herself sinking into it. She turns her head towards her Captain. "Do you think I could get carpet instead...something really fluffy if possible...."

Crow then thought of something, A way she could show her appreciation to her new family."Also...You wouldn't have a lot of colorful bottles,some string and a hammer I could have..would you??" She asks with a slight blush on her cheeks. "How many Crew members do you have now anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:01 pm

Cassie glanced about the room, noting how boring it was. Well, to her it was. I'll definitely be making some changes here. she thought to herself. "Thanks...Captain." she tested the word out on her tongue, it still didn't sound right. 

"I...like it. I would like some water in here, if that's alright. " she commented absently, wheeling herself into the room. She dropped her bag on the floor, looking at every nook and cranny of the room. Well as long as no one's trying to kill me....
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:07 pm

Vastile noticed Cassie's hesitation. He gave her a warm smile and gave her a pat on the back. "You'll love it here. Just... Give us a chance, yea?"

Vastile walked down to the door they came in. "Figure out what you want changed and tell me. Nothing is impossible, not with me. You'er both the guests of honor tonight, so don't be late for the banquet. It starts in... an hour."

Vastile left to convene in his quarters, he'd write down his notes and draw sketches of his new ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:25 pm

Crow sighs softly "Guess thats a "No" on a nap beforehand..." Crow mumbles to herself, She decided that she would relax in her room later. So after unpacking her things, placing her precious Tone Dial beside her bag and a quick change of clothes, Crow was on her way to explore the ship. After a while she started to walk on her hands and then switched to doing doing tumbles and cartwheels down the halls wondering if she would bump into anyone interesting.

She soon found herself back on the deck of the ship,and upon seeing a floating bubble drift by leans her scythe on the wall and jumps on the bubble and using the momentum does tumbles, flips, twists and cartwheels into the air. After a while of doing this she finally lands and wipes her brow with a happy sigh. "Still gotta work on my back flips it seems..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:41 pm

"Right...." Cassie mumbled, flinching slightly when Vastile's hand came in contact with her back. She silently wheeled into the center of the room, casting a slow glance around the room. Cassie pulled herself out of the bubble and onto the bed, falling into the soft plushness. 

"Not what I would have chosen...." she muttered to herself. She made quick mental notes of things she'd like to change, and laid back on the bed with her hands behind her head. She softly sang a song her mom used to sing, a song of new changes and old traditions. A song of life, and death. Her beautiful voice reaching the hallways, but just barely. 

Dining hall in an hour. she reminded herself. Carefully, she turned the chair around so the back was facing her after sitting up. Cassie reached into the pack, and pulled out the money from the bounties. 39,000,000. Not as much as I'd like, but still better then what I could've gotten. 

She sighed, laying back on the bed and staring up at the ceiling. This is going to take some getting used to. 

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:11 pm

Vastile wrote on a piece of paper and sent it into the nmumatic system, soon to be found in Crow's drop box. It read:

"The Ship has currently a crew of 56, including the you and Cassie. You can talk to Francis the Head Chef, he might have saved all of our bottles and such. If you've got something planned, I'm sure that the crew will love it. ~ Vastile"

The capsule holding the note zipped away with a vacuum sound and was gone.

Vastile got up and hung his coat. His quarters took up a portion of two decks, with a large bay window, which we loved to stare out of. A telescope lay dormant by a hatch in the window. He put on a fancy dress shirt, formal pants, and a pair of dress shoes. He left his boots and Gauntlets on his desk. The dining hall was only a door or two from his quarters.

Vastile slicked back his hair and trimmed his facial hair. He always got dressed for new crew and special guests. Normally he'd just take off his coat, boots, and gauntlets. He did, however, always wore his hat.

He tossed on his formal jacket and walked out of his space.

The hall was empty of people, expect for the few who were gazing at some art on the walls, a few of which were actually made by Vastile. He smiled, he always enjoyed people looking at his work.

Vastile walked around and socialized with his crew, waiting for the rest to arrive. He as a courtesy and a show of respect to his mates and crew, he always waited for everyone else to be seated, first. Simon came in, in his extreme elegance.

"Another good dinner planned, eh?" Vastile said as his Number One walked up to him.

Simon, though being partly monkey, due to his fruit, was the most proper and mannerly person Vastile has ever met. He personally loved him for his dependability, loyalty, and his uniqueness.

"We only have good dinners, sir." Simon and Vastile walked about and joked to each other. Vastile filled Simon in on the events of Sadaoby and of the new crew mates. The crew wore the best they had, which wasn't always the best, but formality was never required. Vastile did leave a few articles of clothing for his new crew. Each got a fancy dress and plenty of other pieces. Vastile had Simon "Borrow" them, from Sadaoby and a member of the crew, being very good with stitches, made the human clothes, mermaid accessible.

Vastile chuckled and hoped that they found their gifts.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Crow made her way back to her room, and closed her door once inside. She noticed a letter in NDS and upon reading it smiled wide "So many sparklies to make.." She says before turning to her bed she froze.

There on the bed was a dress, a rather simple but nice dress. But none the less Crow picked it up and put it on a nearby hook holding it at arms length like it was a poisonous viper rather then a dress. Turning back to the bed she was glad to see a few other pieces of clothing she could pick from.

Quickly she changes from her usual outfit to a  white button up shirt and a simple pair of black dress pants. She tries to tame her wild hair, before managing to slick it back a bit. She takes off her boots and collar and shines them before catching her refection in a mirror.

Looking up at it she runs her fingers over her stitch like scar on her neck, hidden by her collar. and tries smiling at it, only to receive a creepy smile back. She sighs before putting both her boots and collar on. With one last sigh she opened her door and walks over to Cassie's door and knocks on it.

"Cassie...I was wondering...wanna walk with me to the Dining hall?..." Crow spoke through the door her voice unsure and nervous.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Cassie sat up from her bed, noticing something hanging from the back of the door. It was clothing of sorts, but styled to fit a mermaid's tail. She took out the bubbly coral from her pack and squeezed herself into the bubble. She carefully maneuvered herself towards the clothing, picking it up as if it would tear. 

"Clothes for this evening? Joy." she said to herself with a not-so-joyful expression. She took the top off the hanger and slid it over her head. It fit almost perfectly. The shirt was a light blue, reminding her of the light shining down on the ocean. It had small ruffles, making her think of the waves. 

The bottom was a flowey skirt that would reach her ankles had she been human. It was a darker blue than the top, more like the water at the bottom of the ocean. She slipped it over her tail, and was shocked to find that there were holes in the perfect spots for her fins. 

Cassie found a mirror hiding in the closet and pulled it out. She observed herself carefully in the mirror, biting her lip nervously. Wait, since when do I care about how I look? she suddenly thought with a frown. With a shrug she began to comb through her hair with her fingers, and pulled out a pair of starfish earrings from her pack. Wonder how Father knew I would need this. she thought as she put them in. A knock came from the door, along with Crow's voice. 

"Um, sure." she called back, taking one last look in the mirror before turning and "swimming" to the door. She opened it quietly, not wanting to make too much noise.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:53 pm

Vastile noticed that almost everyone had arrived. He knew everyone by name and knew many things about each of them. He talked and joked with everyone, in one case strongly insinuating the conduct of a certain crew member being a bit crass to any other crew member of the opposite sex.

Vastile had a varied and strange crew. Things like that were expected, but not appreciated. Vastile didn't mind inter-crew relationships, but he wouldn't allow poor manners in the courtship.

The crew consisted of mostly humans, but a merman here and there, only one other half-giant, a small group of multi-jointed men, and some odd folks from all sorts of different islands. Vastile knew that each and everyone had their own abilities and talents. This crew was strong, because it was different.

The table was a filled with many different peoples, the entire crew. Vastile stood, not having seen the last 2 arrive. He gazed over his crew with pride and love. He felt like many different family members to these people. He wondered who he was to his new crew mates.

Francis waited by the door, to allow the food to come in. He was a multi-jointed man, with a talent for spices, but he did lack a certain... leadership quality. He was an adept cook though and Vastile enjoyed his late night card games with him and Simon.

"We'll begin shortly, our newest crew will arrive, and then we can all learn about our newest family. We will officially make them SteamPunk Pirates tonight!" The crew cheered and a few banged the table. "You've all been the new crew mates, keep that in mind. Be good, be kind, be clever. But, remember, while we may be Pirates, we are not evil, we are not common thieves, we are just a group, a family, and a crew, becoming the best we can be and enjoying the ride it takes us on."

Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Crow blushed slightly upon seeing Cassie before coughing and looks down at her boots. "You look...Pretty..." She says before making her way down the hall the sigh blush still on her cheeks. She was just outside the dining room door when suddenly she trips and is sent tumbling forward the door crashing open with a bang.

She tumbled into the large room before she finally regains her senses and somehow is able to jump to her feet mid tumble. He previously slicked back hair back to its messy mop once again.  As she dusted off her pant legs and fixed her hat she looked around the room.
"...Hello..Not late I hope.."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:26 pm

"Thanks.....so do you..." Cassie replied cautiously, feeling heat rush to her cheeks . She "swam" next to Crow as the girl walked down the hallway. what's it gonna be like? Cassie wondered, gripping her left arm nervously. living with- she had to suppress a shudder, humans

before she even entered the hall, Crow tripped and went tumbling into the room. Cassie watche with wide eyes as she caught herself mid-tumble and leaped to her feet. Cassie held back a giggle, not wanting to show emotion around the crew-not yet anyways. She swam through the air and floated nect to Crow, casting glances around the room. She kept a quiet aura, her lips never parting.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:27 pm

The entire room turned , at the sound of the door being slammed opened. Vastile was the only one standing, but a few stood and drew guns, thinking it an ambush. As soon as it was apparent that it wasn't an attack the guns disappeared.

Everyone held a breath as Crow tumbled in, but as she twisted and recovered, the room went silent. Everyone was dumbfounded as Crow dusted-off.

There was a pause after she spoke and a think silence.

There was a deep laugh from the corner of the room. Vastile was laughing and clapping. His laugh was a full bodied thing and was always a warm laugh. Soon, others in the room laughed and everyone was clapping. Mugs of Mead clanked together and some had gotten up and walked over to Cassie and Crow.

"Now, that is an entrance." Vastile wiped a tear from his eye.

Vastile made sure that everyone was seated, then sat down himself. Everyone was still joking and laughing, giving Cassie and Crow drinks, and in one instance playing a game of Faces.

Vastile snapped his fingers and Francis disappeared into the kitchen. Soon, he wheeled back out on top of a wooden caste of Mead and Wine.

"The Banquet has begun!" Vastile announced and laughed. This is how he liked it. Smiling happy people, joking, and fun. Classy and unrefined. Perfect.

Vastile had Cassie and Crow sit close to him, having only Simon closer.

He told the story of their day in Sadaoby. Making a few humorous remarks at their enemies expenses. Those who listened nodded and laughed at the appropriate places, some seemed uninterested, some were to busy talking and drinking, but most seemed to appreciate and understand the talents of their new mates.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day in Sadaoby
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece Journeys :: The World :: Grand Line-
Jump to: