One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Day in Sadaoby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Vastile

Vastile

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:48 am

Vastile had just arrived in Sadaoby Archipelago. He was brought here by tale of Bubbles, thinking that he might incorporate this into makings of his own design, he was here to learn.

Vastile walked in area 43, a bustling market zone. Though, he was very large, he managed to walk comfortably in the open courts, and none seemed to pay him any mind. He walked in his coat, concealing his arms and his Gauntlets as he studied the bubbles , which lazily coasted upwards. Vastile noticed a stand, renting and selling what seemed to be... bubble bikes?

Vastile rented one for the hour, much to the shop keepers surprise, as it was much too small for him. Vastile took it and sat between two roots on the zones tree, taking the bike a apart. He would put it back together, after learning how it worked, then return it to the stand. He used his pliers that he always had on him to take apart the machine with his giant hands.
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:09 am

Crow enjoyed this place, the sounds, the lights, the bubbles! It was just too bad that all of this beauty was just a mask that hides the true face of the city,hideous disgusting face. But she cared not very much for such things as this, she was focusing at the task at hand.

High above the crowds of people Crow was hopping from Bubble to bubble her eyes sparkling from the lights of this large city. That was until before the bubble she had stepped on gave away with a "Pop" and she started to fall. Her body hit trees and bubbles bouncing her this way and that and something warm and...living before finally hitting the ground that left a Crow shaped crater.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:16 am

"What the!?" Vastile felt something fall from above. "I didn't think these trees grew fruit." Vastile looked up and the eventually noticed a little form, stuck into the mossy earth.

"Well... That's interesting." Vastile took one large gauntlet and grabbed the little figure by the scruff of it's shirt. He held it before his face and squinted at it.

"It's a Boy? No... a Girl? What in Roger's name where you doing all they way up there... Better yet... How did you get up there?" Vastile set the little figure on the seat from the bike, he had disassembled.

He brought his legs in and crossed his arms, waiting for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:41 am

Crow seeing stars shook her head casing many cracks and pops to fill her air as her bones moved, nothing seemed to be broken. Looking up at the large figure in front of her Crow tilted her head and blinked her cat like eyes,looking much like a living rag doll.

"I was traveling the path fate has picked for me today" she says her voice like the gentle rustle of leaves. "How I come to be traveling it..." She paused for a moment. "I wished to see the city...from a different view." She goes on to explain that she jumped onto a rising bubble and had seen most of the area already, having spent the better part of the day up into the air until a few moments ago.

It was probably just by dumb luck and the fact that she was so small and light that she hadn't fallen before now "I do hope I didn't hurt you in my fall..." She says bowing to him in apology, only now noticing her head was now hat-less.

Going over to the crater she squats down and picks up her mini top hat, inspecting it for damage before brushing some dust and dirt of it and placing it onto its usual place on her head.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:47 am

Vastile adjusted his own hat and continued to analyze this odd person before him.

"No, I'm not hurt, it would take much more than a falling person to hurt me." Vastile stroked his beard and looked at the newcomer. "What do you mean by the path which fate has chosen?"

He began to piece the bike back together, learning all he could, he might integrate the design into a personal vehicle later, but for now he must put the bike together, or pay the full price of the damned thing.

Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:05 am

Crow watched him piece together what looked like a bike of some sort. "I mean..." She paused her thoughts churning in her head

"Everyday a path is chosen for me in one form or another, from simply spinning in a circle and pointing in a random direction or by simply wandering like today. Fate always has a path for me, something always happens be it good or bad. I was fated to fall here to met you, two people on the same path"

She says trying to explain her thoughts as straight forward as possible. As she explained she started doing handstands and other tricks, as standing still like this had begun to bother her. "Forgive me but I still haven't gotten your name Sir" She says as she looks at him upside down. "My name is Crow if you wish to know.."
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:20 am

Vastile smiled widely and let out a bellowing laugh.

"Vahahahahaha! You're an interesting one." Vastile finished on the bike and let it hover a bit in front of him. "Well then, I am Vastile, Captain of The SteamPunk Pirates and I am pleased that we walk the same path."

Vastile stood and stretched, then looked down at Crow. "You know, I rather like your style. You remind me of myself a bit. Come on, I've still got plenty to see, and I haven't eaten in a while. I'll treat you to lunch and you can tell me about yer own past and interesting tales. Yea?"

Vastile knelled and offered his hand, gesturing her to climb onto his shoulder. We would still need to take the bike back...
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:00 am

Crow smiled, "It would be my honor, to share a meal with a great pirate and friend such as yourself" She says tipping her hat to him before climbing quickly up to his shoulder.

"Forgive me for prying,but am I right to assume you are giant?" She asks him as the bell on her collar lets off a soft ring that seemed to float into the air."I've met a giant before, but he was taller then you. He's name was Bar...He was a dear friend.."

She stared up at the sky,her eyes filled with an unknown emotion. before continuing to speck "Are there a lot of Giants where you come from?"

That uneasy feeling had started to return already, but she tried on resit doing her tricks, instead she just kept asking questions and talking trying to take her mind off it.

"So my dear Vastile Are you an Inventor or something along the lines?" she asked as she started to twitch now and then. "It seems we both have crafts involving our hands."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:17 am

Cassie looked around the area, adjusting her skirt nervously. There are so many slave traders here. If I get caught I'm dead! she said to herself worriedly, checking her surroundings again. She was on Grove 43, and luckily, far from the auction house. Unluckily, there was a human house not far from here, and as a mermaid, well, she'd be the catch of the year, and probably be bought by a noble.

No. she told herself sternly, I'll not be caught. I just need to find that bounty and get out of here. She took a deep breath, and searched carefully. The man was nowhere in site, and Cassie was getting stares. Sure, she looked like a girl without the use of her legs wearing a skirt, but the more she sat around, the more suspicious the crowd grew.

Carefully, she turned her chair around and wheeled the opposite direction. The Sabaody Archipelago was the most dangerous place for a mermaid, she couldn't stand being here. Lost in thought, she didn't notice where she was going and the chair caught an edge. She went tumbling from her seat and landed with a thud, her skirt flared up and her blue tail glimmered.

Cassie's eyes grew wide, and she tried to pull herself up before anyone saw her. Fortunately, she had already left the main part of the grove. But, there were still people around, and right now she was a fish on dry land, quite literally. A child could catch her now. Fear kept her moving as she tried and tried again to sit up and cover her tail, but something was caught in her hair.
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Vastile

Vastile

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:26 am

"Well, what have we here?" A towering figure stood above the fallen woman.

"A shark woman!? Now, today is an interesting day!"

She seemed a bit frightened, Vastile recalled the tales of this place and it's... trades.

"Oh... I see." Vastile knelt down, so that he was close to the woman  and his coat covered he entirely. "I've got a bubble bike, I'll set you on it, and you can use it until you feel safe, yeh?"

Vastile pushed the bike towards her and offered her help onto it.

"Me and my new friend here were about to get lunch, would you care to join us?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:16 pm

Crow smiles softly down at Cassie, her eyes usually dull and empty were full of kindness and understanding. "Please we mean you no harm" Her voice soft and speaking the truth. Her stitch of a mouth turned up into a smile. "We would truly be happy if you were to join us." she says with a tip of her hat.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:44 pm

"Well, what have we here?" said a booming voice, Cassie looked up in fear. Terrified, she tried to scoot away, but her hair was still caught on something.

"A shark woman!? Now, today is an interesting day!" said the man, though to Cassie it sounded as though he was shouting. She didn't hear what he said next, but he was suddenly covering her with his coat. He pushed a bubble bike towards her, offering to set her on it. She looked at him with distrustful eyes, glancing from the bike to her chair to him.

Can I make a dash for it? she asked herself before immediately shooting the idea down. There was no way she could beat a human on land. The man asked if she'd like to join them for lunch, but Cassie said nothing. She noticed a young boy was sitting on the man's shoulders, smiling at her.
What a creepy smile.
she thought, but said nothing. Mostly because she didn't talk to humans, but also because the boy was different. Cassie hated pointing things out.

The boy said they meant her no harm, and would love for her to join them for lunch. Cassie's eyes darted around, searching for any way to get out. Never trust them. her father's words floated in her mind, They are liars and petty thieves who want nothing but money.

She stayed quiet, but nodded slightly. She felt bad for ignoring her fathers words, but there was no other way to move around. She needed a chair or a bubble, or else she was stuck.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:24 pm

Vastile could see the unease with which the little shark woman accompanied them. He was beginning to think of his childhood... He never liked to dwell on that.

"I can see you're a little worried..." Vastile tried to keep his voice down to an average volume, so as not to draw attention. "But, if I wanted to take you... I would have. I am not a filthy noble or an uncivilized cretin."

Vastile walked down the path with his companions in tow. Still unsure he looked to Crow and gave a bemused expression. Vastile looked at his Merefriend and offered an extended finger.

"I'm Vastile, by the by." He made sure to keep out the Captain, bit... wanted her to become a wee more comfortable in his company, first.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:43 pm

Crow hummed softly swinging her legs slowly as she fidgets and sways slowly her bell ringing out filling the air with its gentle ringing. She smiled wider at Cassie probably appearing even creepier then before. "And I my dear lady, am Crow" She says tipping her hat to the lovely mermaid once again "Please forgive us if we frightened you back there"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:58 pm

Cassie smiled, though it probably looked more like a grimace, as she shook the man's pinkie. Her guard went up, and she watched the two carefully. 'Crow' was creepy with his creepy smile, and 'Vastile' was huge. He could easily take her, if only she was closer to the water. She made sure to keep her mouth shut, and stared pointedly away from the two.

She stayed quiet, her eyes sharp and aware, as the trio made their way to lunch. She noted the way they were, and kept questions stowed away in her mind. What's with the bell and top hat? And also the creepy smile? she would have asked Crow, (though maybe not the last part)Why are you so huge? she would have said to Vastile. But she didn't. She didn't speak, she didn't make a sound.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:49 pm

Vastile found a nice looking place, with an outside eating space. He never enjoyed going into... normal sized places, and anyway, now the mermaid could stay on the bike. Vastile walked over to a table pulling back a chair for Crow and picking up and removing one for the Mermaid. He sat cross legged in front of the two, just out side of the plaza.

Vastile motioned for a sever and ordered his meal. "I'll take 20 shanks of mutton and a barrel of mead, please." Vastile laughed a bit at the servers expression and motioned to his friends.

"Vahaha, I'll be paying for these two, as well. Give them anything they want."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Crow had been sitting on Vastile's shoulder when suddenly a strong gust of wind blew sending her beloved top hat blowing in the wind."My hat!" She cried as she jumps down from the giant's shoulder and quickly runs after it.

It hadn't gotten far when Crow snatched it out of the air. Unfortunately she grabbed it as it had been going oven a fountain. So here she stood, balanced on the edge swinging her arms wildly as she tries to not fall into the most likely filthy water. After a minute or two of fighting gravity Crow won.

With a thankful sigh she places her hat back onto her head and walks back to the small group just in time for her to hear Vastile's order. She sat down in the chair smirking "I will have the same my good sir.....but also I will have ten of every sweet thing you have....I have a feeling we will need the energy"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:36 pm

Cassie looked at the waitress, giving her a slight shake of the head. She didn't want to eat, partly because she wasn't hungry, and partly because she was worried the chef might poison her food. She barely noticed when the boy took off after his hat.

She looked around, her panicked eyes frantically searching the crowd. What if someone saw me? What if I'm being stalked right now? What if this man is lying to me? she thought to herself, barely managing to keep the questions inside.

A sudden thought struck her, Who are these guys? She swore she'd never seen or heard of Vastile, so maybe he wasn't a pirate? But Crow. That name rang a bell in Cassie's mind. That creepy, stitched smile, her weird cat like eyes. Crow, Crow. she repeated the name in her mind, thinking. 12,000,000 beli bounty, Crow "Death's Pet" She came to a conclusion, sneaking a glance at the boy.

She sucked in a breath, her eyes widening. 12,000,000 beli bounty. The bounty she had followed here was only 9,000,000. She already knew she could handle higher ones, but this one was creepy. With an unsettled smile/grimace, she clasped her hands together and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:45 pm

Vastile smiled, when the food arrived, and began on his meal. He swallowed whole shanks in a single gulp. He wiped his mouth and looked to his mermaid friend.

"I need you to understand, We are not your enemies. I make it a business of mine to protect those, who are being treated as your folk are." Vastile's face became stolid for the first time in Sadaoby.

"I would burn this island down before I let anyone lay a finger on you, understand? Now, let's try this again, shall we?" Vastile offered his pinky to her again. "I am Vastile, Captain of The Steampunk Pirates. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:57 pm

Crow looked between the pair as she ripped into the meat, her sharp teeth tearing it as easy as paper The juices dripping down her chin. She drowned half of the barrel of mead upon finishing the last of the meat and started on the sweets all the while staring non blinking out into the crowd of people as if staring at something...or someone.

Her eyes flick up to Vastile's face for a moment "This man....could be very dangerous..." She thought smirking before going back to staring to the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 pm

"Pirate?!" Cassie screeched, her lips turning down in an angry frown as she glared at Vastile. Swiftly, she pulled her backpack off her back and reached into it. Her fist wrapped around the crossbow and she dropped the rest of the pack. She concentrated and used the water in the air to make an arrow. Loading the water arrow into the bow, she aimed it between the man's eyes. This happened in a matter of seconds.

He's more dangerous then the boy. she decided, resting her finger on the trigger, but not pulling it. "Tell me why I shouldn't." she hissed, her eyes narrowing. I'll deal with the boy later. Pirates are all the same. I can't believe I was starting to trust him.

She ignored the turning heads all around, focusing only on the man's head. Hey may be half-giant, but a few arrows to the head can still kill him.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:22 pm

Vastile was a little surprised to be sure, but managed to keep most of it off his face. He leaned back and emptied the barrel of mead. He sat up and looked at her, with somber eyes.

"Alright, then... Tell me why... You should." His eyes were locked on her, he was keeping a solid contact between them. Vastile's Gauntlets were set to Setting 2. The way his hands set on his Knees, he'd be able to put her to sleep without harming her, he still wouldn't want to do that, even...

Suddenly, a charge from behind! Some men with weapons had caught on to what was happening.

'She's a bleedin' fish face, ain't she!?' 'Catch her!' 'The Giant's worth a bit, too!' 'The child! The Child!'

Vastile moved almost instinctively. As his right arm exploded from his coat, his wrist twisted, turning his Gauntlet to Setting 1. He fired at the first man, sending him careening back.

"Is that a good enough answer?! I said I wouldn't let anyone put a finger on you and even with your bow to my face, that doesn't change."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Crow frowned and with a quick flick of her wrist had Death's Doll in her hand and a bleeding man on the ground "Don't you know its rude to interrupt a conversion!?" She quickly moved behind the mermaid and blocked just in time as a large sword came down to met the scythe with such force that she slide back grunting.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:00 pm

Cassie suppressed a scream, her lips tight and her body petrified. Move. Move. Move! she screeched in her mind, trying to get control of her arms. Everything happened in slow motion, the men shouting, Vastile turning around and shooting something from his hand, Crow killing someone. The sound of metal hitting metal behind her jerked her back to life, and she dropped the crossbow. With a quick shake of the head, she focused and picked the weapon back up.

She hit 5 of the guys with incredible precision, each falling to the ground, bleeding from their necks. Cassie turned around, Crow was holding somebody off with her scythe. Cassie took aim, creating an arrow, and shot the guy in the stomach. He stumbled backwards, clutching the wound as the water splashed around him. Nodding her thanks to Crow, she returned to shooting the traders.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:13 pm

Vastile's Boots let out Steam, the steam pushed from his soles gave him inches of clearance from the ground, not all that much for a person his size, but enough. He began to rapidly skate past attackers, kicking and punching those he passed.

He caught The Mermaid, trying to move, but having trouble. "Damn it!" Vastile used the boots and jumped high into the air, grabbing onto one of the floating bubbles, and dropping down with it. Skidding to a halt in from of the Mermaid, he thrust the thing over her head. It now surrounded her waist, looking like an odd belt.

"That'll give you free movement. Use it. Run or Fight." Vastile charged back into the brawl.

Vastile skated towards the center tree and glided up it's trunk, then using the momentum from gravity, plummeted back down with shocking speed. As he bolted, he flicked his wrists to Setting 3. He reeled his arms back and thrust them in front of himself, enveloping his fist in fire from his Gauntlets. "Colossus Fire Ball!"

He took out 20 men and then the building they had been eating at, unable to stop his maniac attack. He exploded from the rubble of the building, roaring his displeasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Day in Sadaoby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day in Sadaoby
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece Journeys :: The World :: Grand Line-
Jump to: