One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BitterSweet Encounters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Kaito could smell the food as it fried boiled and backed he licked his lips as his stomach growled loudly begging for the food "Everything.." he says holding his stomach as it growled again.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:24 pm

"........right." Melany said, raising an eyebrow in question but shrugging it off. Grabbing a tray for herself, she walked along the rows of food, taking what looked good along with a glass of sake.

"Here's a tray." she muttered, handing an empty tray to Kaito, "Want me to fill it up for you?" she asked, a bit unsure of how this would work.
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:07 am

Kaito just took the tray out of her hands and starts piling it high with food using his sense of touch and smell to pick out one of almost everything, only stopping once to ask Melany for the hot sake. By the time he was done he had enough on his tray to feed 7 people 6 meals easily.

Turning towards Melany he smiled "Would you like to sit with me Miss Lieutenant?" He then blinked a bit upon hearing everything go quiet. "D-Did everyone leave again...?" He asks confused.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:21 am

"No, they're all still here." Melany spoke carefully, turning to face the doors. "The Captain of the base just arrived." she muttered to Kaito, raising her hand in salute.

"At ease men." the Captain said with an arrogant look on his face. Melany's eyes narrowed, glaring at the man.

"He's rather annoying." she whispered to Kaito, moving to take her seat. The Captain, upon seeing her, sauntered over to the lieutenant.

"Good morning Lieutenant Melany." he said with a wink, Melany nearly vomited.

"Good morning Captain Jack." ass she finished in her mind. He had long black hair that reached his shoulders, dark eyes and a tall, thin (yet muscular) figure. Melany hated him, but he seemed to have taken a liking to her.

"May I eat with you?" he asked arrogantly.

"No thanks. I'm eating with Commander Kaito. Sorry." she replied rather shortly, glaring the man in the eyes. In her heels she was nearly as tall as him. Melany often imagined snapping his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:31 pm

"Good Afternoon Captain..." He says a bit unsure of this man, he sounded like a bit of an airhead to be sure but Kaito was sure he was still a fair leader. He placed a hand gently on Melany's arm.

"Now Miss Lieutenant, would you be so kind as to help me find a seat? I'm afraid the blind and a room full of chairs don't mix." He says laughing at his own joke. He turned in the direction of the Captain. "Again it was nice meeting you Captain."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:01 pm

"Sure Commander." Melany nodded, giving Jack a glare before taking Kaito's wrist and walking rather swiftly away from the Captain. She stalked up to a large round table, pulling out a chair for herself and then one for the blind commander.

"Goodbye Captain." she snarled, sitting down harshly in the chair. Captain Jack simply laughed and swaggered away, believing he would get her eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:49 pm

Kaito garbed hold of the back of the chair, and sits down after placing his tray upon the table. He smiled softly as the noise returned causing a multitude of vibrations to fill the room. It was at times like this Kaito enjoyed, so many vibrations filled the air it was almost like he could see for real.

But shaking the thoughts from his head he starts to dig into his food eating swiftly but politely savoring every bite. "It seems you have many admirers Miss Lieutenant..." He says as he feels the heated glares on his back. "I do hope I cause you no trouble.."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:59 pm

"Whatever" Melany waved her hand, uncaring. "Honestly they're a bit annoying. I don't even see why they care, they should be scared. Most of them are." she rolled her eyes, taking a tiny bite off her plate along with a large swig of sake. 

She placed her boot against the table and leaned back, swinging her other leg back and forth like a pendulum clock. 

"Why are you here Mister Commander?" she asked inquisitively, wondering why Kaito was even in East Blue, and how he even became a Commander. He was blind after all, was it because of how crazy he got when hungry? Or had they taken pity on the blind marine? Or was he skilled enough?
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:50 pm

Kaito swallows his mouthful of food "I'm here on Shore leave to visit my uncle...You know the big bag of intimidating muscles you met this morning. And No before you say anything...I did not get my rank because of my relations...unlike many here..." He mumbles the last bit soft before continuing.

"I had to work my ass off three times harder then normal just to get a job as a lowly chore boy..." He drains the last of his sake. "Ill be back..." He says as he gets up to get more his cane tapping the floor in front of him to hake sure he doesn't run into any chairs "Tap Tap Tap"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:56 pm

"Um okay then..." Melany muttered, folding her arms and raising an eyebrow. She ignored his remark, assuming it had something to do with Captain Jack liking her. Even though he wasn't the reason she was a Commander at the base. In fact, she'd been a marine longer than him. The officials just thought he was more suited for Captain, which Melany thought was complete bullshit. 

Even though Melany cared more for herself than the marines, she still wished she had a higher rank, more respect. But that doesn't matter anyways. Without the marines I'd just be some assassin for higher, but here, I'm someone in charge. Or at least somewhat. 
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:07 pm

Kaito was almost to the refreshments table when a certain captain suddenly stuck his foot out causing Kaito to trip and stumbling into the table of drinks causing the room to fill with the sound of breaking wood and glass and then fall silent.

Kaito sat on the floor covered in everything from apple juice to hot sake and groaned softly as he rubbed his head his jacket and shirt littered with small shards of glass. "Ah ta ta ta...." he says trying to get up only to slip and fall once again from the now liquid covered floor.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Melany glanced up with only her eyes at the sound, a rather bored expression covering her face. Sighing, she swung her foot off the table and stood, all in one fluid motion. She walked swiftly to Kaito, taking large strides due to her long legs.

"Mister Commander, are you alright?" she asked, kneeling down next to him. She shot Jack a quick glare along with an obscene gesture before grabbing Kaito's arm and pulling him to his feet.

"Selith!" Melany called to the kitchen. A young boy with short red hair came running out, gripping a mop.

"Y-yes m'am!" he said with a salute, melany nodded towards the mess and he began to clean.

She carefully pulled Kaito in the direction of their table. Pushing him ahead of her, she stopped and faced Jack.

"You're such a child." she commented, "I'd suggest you grow up." With that, she lifted her leg and delivered a blow to his stomach. He dubbed over, clutching his belly. Most of the other marines turned away at this, for it wasn't an uncommon site for Melany to harm a fellow marine out of anger.

(Wifi's out-used phone-sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:50 am

Kaito somehow found his seat and sit down going back to finishing his meal, but this time he didn't speak, he didn't joke around or smile that stupid smile of his he just kept his head down and ate his food. One he was done he gets up and drops his tray off at the drop off and makes his way to the door but not before stopping by the table.

"Thank You Lieutenant..." He says before leaving the room a chill in the air fallowing him as he goes.He walks around until he finds a training area and with an anger roar order them out and sending them running with their tails between their legs.

After he removes his jacket and shirt he starts to train taking his anger out on the large Wood and Iron posts leaving the wood in splinters and large dents in the Iron even causing one to bend so far it breaks in half.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:17 pm

Melany raised an eyebrow in question, rather confused by the Commander's angry leave.

"Alrighty then." she scoffed, taking small bites of food. She was full before she was even done with the tray, so she dumped the rest of it in the trash. Before leaving the room she got a refill of sake, and preceded down the hall.

She passed the training room, and saw Kaito inside with his shirt off while causing a decent amount of damage to the posts.

Shaking her head, she tsked him quietly. She continued walking back towards her room. Upon entering it, she sat down in front of her desk and began to write a report.

Quiet today. No issues except for a drunken man attempting to harm a waitress.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:48 pm

Kaito continued to training for a long while before finely collapsing onto the cold floor his body glistened with sweat as his scared chest rose and fell slowly. His eyes closed as he breathed deeply. the room around him was almost completely destroyed the Iron posts dented and crushed like soda cans.

The wood ones reduced to splinters and the walls in between covered in dents and slashes where his swords had cut through some of the posts.And there laid Katio in the middle of all his resting looking like he had fallen asleep. a large crowd standing outside the door whispering in fear at the sate of the room.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:52 pm

Melany yawned, pushing away from the desk and stretching after finishing the report. Walking to the mirror, she began combing through her long hair with her fingers, twisting it into a tight braid. Once she was finished, she strolled out of her room, metal hand in a pocket and a lit cigarette between her teeth. 

As she walked, she heard a commotion down by the training room. There was a large crowd standing outside, and she pushed her way to the front. Kaito was in here earlier.... she remembered. 

"Ah. It is him." she said softly when she saw the Commander lying on the floor. "Mister Commander?" she asked in a silky, almost bored voice.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:03 pm

Katio reached into his pocket pulls out his lighter and a cigarette lighting it and taking a deep puff, letting it out slowly letting his hand fall back to the ground lightly clutching his lighter. "Hmmm...?" "He says his eyes still closed his scared chest still rising and falling slowly.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:37 pm

"You've wrecked the training room, I'm sure the other marines will be angry." she commented, gesturing to the crowd (even though she knew Kaito couldn't see her)

"You may want to apologize, or pay for the damage. Ths isn't your personal training room, it's the entire base's." she finished, placing her weight on her left leg and taking a slow drag from her cigarette and blowing the smoke into the air.

"Just a suggestion though." she added, noting the scar on his chest. wonder what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:07 am

Kaito simply turned his head towards the crowd, opening his eyes for the first time. "Ah...Sorry.." He says before getting up and going over to the hook his shirt and jacket hung on showing a scar of the same shape on his back as his chest. "How long has it been since lunch?" He asks as he pulls his shirt over his head.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:19 am

"About 3 hours," Melanie replied, glancing at the watch sitting on her wrist. "Come on Commander, I think it's time for you to head back to your room." she sighed, taking him by the elbow and pulling him from the room.

"I'll talk to the-" Melanie had to suppress a shudder, "Captain about fixing the training room. For now, return to your duties." she ordered the surrounding marines. They replied with a uniform salute and simultaneous "Yes Lieutenant!" Quickly, but not very orderly, the crowd dispersed.

"Alright, now that that's settled, lets get you to your room."

why am I helping this guy again? she asked herself

Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:42 pm

Kaito sighs softly as they walked to his room, "You dont gotta walk with me everywhere you know..." He says as his cane taps softly on the floor. He opens the door to his room and walks in, besides a desk dresser and a bed there was not much in the room.

He walked over to a small bookshelf, lined with books but instead of words on the spines there were dots.The walls must have been white as all the other rooms was covered in Wanted poster most with large red or black X over there names but not their faces.

"Come in if you wish.." He says as he pours himself some tea from a teapot sitting on his dresser.

Last edited by Sweet Dreams on Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:49 pm

"Maybe later." Melany said softly, leaning against the door frame and crossing her legs. She took another puff of her cigarette before putting it out. 

"What was that?" she asked sneeringly, her eyes narrowing angrily, "Why the hell would you ruin a perfectly good training room?" she clucked her tongue against the bottom of her mouth. Melany barely noticed the books in the bookshelf, though she could tell they were braille.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:50 pm

Kaito sips his tea as he runs his fingers over the page of an open book his lips moving slowly as he reads. "I said I was sorry...sometimes I just train too hard..." He says "I will talk to the Captain myself Ill even offer to pay for the damages..." He says before taking another sip from his tea.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:57 pm

"'Train too hard'?" Melany quoted, examining her nails, "I believe the term is 'break everything in site out of anger'." she finished with a light smirk, folding her arms and resting her head against the frame. 

"And I'm sure the Captain will be happy to hear that..of course, his emotions are rather difficult to predict." before finishing her sentence, she burst into laughter. "HA! He's possibly the easiest person to read. Sometimes I think of assassinating him, just to see how easy it would be." she snickered, wiping a fake tear from her eye in exaggeration.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:10 am

"Mhmm.." He says half-listening as he kept reading. She was right, he had been angry and he had used his training to get rid of it. But it wasn't his fault the room couldn't handle it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BitterSweet Encounters
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece Journeys :: The World :: East Blue-
Jump to: