One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BitterSweet Encounters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:29 am

"Ill bring it to attention myself if I have too..." He slurs before his body gives out to the pain once again and he falls into a deep sleep. It was soon seen that Kaito's body had taken much more damage then thought before.

The doctors were shocked at how well he could speck mostly like normal with his hand so badly crushed and every single one of his ribs broken along with the burns and internal bleeding. "What is he.." one of them whispers softly in a mix of shock and horror.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:32 am

Melanie waited patiently as the doctors operated on him, sitting with her legs crossed and her head tilted back lazily, eyes closed. She felt herself drifting off to asleep in the waiting room, her hands folded neatly in her lap and her lips slightly parted.

Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:51 am

Kaito didn't even remember falling asleep...He didn't dream, he hated hospital drugs for that He loved his dreams...even his nightmares. Slowly he opened his eyes and sat up flinching a bit. "Bloody Hell.." he hissed before slowly slipping out of his bed. Someone had put him in a white under shirt and pants. His hands were warped in bandages so was his most of his chest and arms.

After a moment of searching he found the door somehow avoiding to bump into anything. He made his way down the hall on hand glued at all times to the wall as he didn't have his cane. He heard doctors and nurses pass by him not even asking him if he needed help. "Fucking hate hospitals..." He say growling He hated everything about them to the terrible food, the loud buzz that came from the lights over head but most of all the stale clean smell that filled his nose and made his senses dull and his head dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:56 pm

Melanie awoke quickly, but not aggressively. Her eyes opened carefully, as if she had just blinked. She stared up at the ceiling for a few moments, the pure white of it captivating her. Such a boring color. she thought with intrigue, Yet it is not just one color, it is all of them. 

With a sigh, she uncrossed her legs and stood. The marine doctors had told her it wouldn't be long, and that they would tell her if he woke up. Melanie had expected the blind commander to be awake by now, but no one had come to alert her. She walked cautiously out of the waiting room and into a stale white, long room with beds lining the walls. Kaito was not in one of them, but Melanie heard the slight closing of a door. 

She followed the sound silently, her heels making no sound against the hospital floor, and her eyes trained ahead of her. Doctors and nurses ran past her, paying the Lieutenant no mind. She saw a part in the madness, along the wall. She walked swiftly towards it, pushing her way through the rushing marines in white. 

"Kaito?" she asked, placing a hand on the man's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:41 pm

Kaito felt a hand on his shoulder and as a reflex garbed the hand and before he could stop himself twisted the hand and threw the poor soul over him and hard into the ground causing the gleaming white tiles to crack and shatter.

Now shows the reason Kaito was so high up in ranks even if he was blind. The Saiyuki anger and the strength that came with it was legendary. Even now Kaito was holding back out letting out a pin prick of his blood boiling anger. His body trembled as he struggled to hold it back.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:11 pm

"Woah there!" Melany cried out as she flew through the air. She didn't feel anything in her hand, as it had been her metal one, yet when she smacked into the white tiles she let out a howl of pain. "Jeez, you didn't need to do that." she muttered, jerking her hand away and rubbing her back. 

She sat up slightly, wincing from the effort. "Damn, think I broke something." she mumbled, biting her lip to keep the pain-tears inside.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:35 pm

The anger quickly died as he realized it was Melany he had just thrown "Ah Miss Lieutenant! I'm sorry I didn't realized it was you...you sneaked up on me..."He was then quickly pushed back as Doctors and Nurses rushed to help the women up as they examined her.

Kaito just moved out of the way and sat in a chair his mind flowing with dark thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:54 pm

"I'm fine I'm fine." Melanie snarled at the surrounding doctors, "I'm fine!" she repeated, exasperated. To prove her point, she stood, wincing slightly. She waved away the nurses who tried to help, rolling her eyes. 

"Leave me alone." she growled, and the doctors scattered, too scared to help her. She straightened her back, stretching it out. Something cracked, and she sighed in relief. 

"Nothing too bad." she muttered. "So how ya feelin now? Sorry about Jack, he's an ass." she asked Kaito, her eye twitching from the resounding pain.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:58 pm

"Was...He was an ass you mean.." Kaito mumbles turning his head to her"Sorry again...I didn't break anything did it?" Concern written all over his face.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:03 pm

"No, I'm fine." Melanie repeated a bit impatiently, shaking her head, "I mean, maybe a rib or something but I've had worse." she shrugged, rolling her eyes. 

"And yes, Jack is an ass. Or if you prefer, a Jackass." Melanie laughed, wincing as her hand fluttered to her ribs.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Kaito stands bowing to the young girl, "I seem to cause you more trouble then anything else...I shall not trouble you anymore.." With that he turned and left and was qiuckly swallowed in the crowd of doctors and visters.

He then quickly checked out after intimadating a few of the head doctors. Who know a blind man could have such a scary glare?

He made his way back to his room where he started packing. "Your leaving then?" says a voice before Mako Saiyuka steped out from the shadows.

Kaito turns his head but then goes back to packing "I have places to be Uncle.." He lies and Flinches when he feels a strong hand rest on his shoulder "Kaito...You have to stop running from this.."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:33 pm

"I'm not troubled." Melanie retorted, but he was already gone. She rolled her eyes, standing and walking into a hospital room to get her rib fixed.

(sorry, short post, was hurried)
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:54 am

Kaito moved away brushing the hand from his shoulder "I do not wish to talk about this uncle...." He spoke softly his voice raspy as if sore. At this Mako grabs his nephew tightly by the arms before spinning him around and shakes him a bit. "Kaito what happened was not your fault! there was nothing you could do, no way to save them all!"

At this Kaito roared back in anger his eyes seems to stare right into Mako seeing his every secret. "But I could have tried for her! If I had even tried....Maybe...Maybe I could of saved them..." He says sitting on his bed his back hunched over onto his bed burying his face into his hands, Kaito looked like a broken man, he was a broken man.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:16 am

Melanie strolled out of the hospital room, gripping her rib subconsciously. She walked around, looking for Kaito.

"Where could he have gone.." she wondered aloud, "Why am I even looking for him?"

(saved who? the men who tortured him? >.<)
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:17 pm

Mako kneels down and places his hands down on Kaito's shoulders squeezing them tightly. "You have to put the past behind you and forget about he-" He was suddenly was cut off when he was forced through a wall and was sent flying out into the court yard. The marines looked back fallowing the upturned dirt that leads to Kaito's room.

He stood in the opening panting heavily as he glowled "Dont you dare say that...DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT!" He says before launching himself at his uncle slaming his knee into his jaw casing the man to grab his leg and throw him into a stone piler, or rather through it. Then before anyone could react large pieces of the stone launched stright for the vetran fighter. Kaito walked out from the rubble his head bleeding but a lit ciggaret in his mouth and a cold glare on his face.

He let out a puff of smoke before jumping in the air doing a flip as he kicks another large stone sending it flying at the man. But this time it is stoped and Mako chrushes it in his hand "Your really pissing me off now..." He says glaring coldly at Kaito.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:57 pm

"What was that?" Melanie shouted at the incredible explosion. "Who's fighting now?" she sighed, exasperated. With a roll of her eyes, she took off in the direction of the sound. 

She arrived at the scene, a destroyed wall and a wrecked pillar welcomed her. 

"What the hell is going on here?" she snarled, glancing angrily from Mako to Kaito, "What is wrong with you?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:01 am

The two men who had been about to come to blows suddenly stoped at the voice and turned in its diretion, the cold look still on their faces before they opened their mouths and said at the same time "Family bonding.."
In a voice that made it seem like they didn't understand why it wasn't obvious. Then before anyone else could react they started to fight again. Kaito almost being able to hold his own "You've gotten slow old man!" He says smirking, the fight already putting out his raging anger.

"I'm just going easy on you!" Mako smirked in return before sending him back a bit by a ratherr large punch.

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:59 pm

Melanie sighed, sitting down on a broken piece of pillar. 

"Fine, do what you will. But if you could refrain from breaking anymore of the base, I'd appreciate it. You can pay for the damages later." she said sternly, crossing her right leg over her left and resting her elbow on her knee, chin in hand.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:41 pm

"Sure whatever! They both said once again to busy fighting to care. "Take this!" Yelled Kaito as he kicked a leg at the older man aiming for his face. The hit sent the old man flying back and skipping like a stone to the ground. "Thats it!"

He yelled getting up and disappearing before appearing behind Kaito and slamming his head down in the dirt with such force he created a small crater. It was strange, even thought Kaito wasn't taking the battle very seriously at all, he was still doing much more damage to his opponent then when he had fought Melany...Could it of been that he didn't even try at all with Melany....that he didn't even care at all when fighting her?
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Melanie frowned, swinging her top leg back and forth and tapping her index finger against her cheek. Why am I still here? she wondered, standing swiftly. 

"Such children." she muttered, turning to walk away, "Once you've finished come see me in my office to pay for the damages." 

With that, Melanie stalked away, her eyes slanted and angry. What the fuck! Men are such assholes! 
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:10 pm

A few hours later a knock was heard on Melanie's office door, it then slowly opened to revel a very dirty and very tired looking Kaito. He was about to walk into the room when he stops and wipes his feet. "Hello Miss Lieutenant.." He says with a yawn as he steps into the large room.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:24 pm

"Commander." Melanie nodded, keeping her eyes trained on her notes. She sat at her desk, writing elegantly on a slip of paper. "You're looking very...dirty." she said, even though she hadn't looked at him.

Books were strewn around her, some open, some closed, some losing papers. There was no window in her dark room, so she had the light at her desk on.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:44 am

Kaito chuckles "Ah...yes well our.."Family Bonding" lasted much longer then I though it would". As Kaito chuckled white marble dust fell slowly to the floor. He was covered in had to toe with the stuff, so much so his normally dark skin and hair looked as almost as white as his eyes. He looked like a completely different person. "My Uncle sends his apologies as he could not come in person.." He says with a sigh before tossing a large bag of giggling coins onto her desk. "I believe this should be enough for not only the courtyard but that training room as well.."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:07 am

Melanie began to give Kaito a steely glare, before she remembered he couldn't see her. Her eyes dropped to the fooor around Kaito's feet, frowning. He could at least try she glowered, narrowing her eyes at the dusty mess. She set her pen down and took the bag, opening it slightly.

"We'll see," she muttered, "Im rather talented at finding the price of various objects." she began to thumb through the bag, making an estimate of the amount.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:47 pm

Kaito waited as she counted the coins "Something smells good.." He thinks as his eyes remain half open for some reason the clinking of the coins was extremely loud causing him to flinch a bit every time. Yet he could not leave. His legs had become like lead, he was so tired..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

BitterSweet Encounters
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece Journeys :: The World :: East Blue-
Jump to: