One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BitterSweet Encounters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

BitterSweet Encounters - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:55 am

Melanie dropped the last coin back in the bag, sighing. "This should be enough." she said calmly, glancing up at Kaito.

"Tired are we?" she asked, studying him with judging eyes. why don't I kill him right now, I'd still get the money she wondered to herself, "would you like help getting back to your room Commander?" Melanie put more emphasis on the word Commander than usual
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:02 pm

"No thank you..." He says sighing. "You have been so kind today as it is..." He says bowing to her "I have some work to do myself." He says before turning and walking to the door.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:58 am

Melanie gave him a studying look, before turning back to her desk. "Alright." she muttered, waving her metal hand dismissively. "I'll see you around, Commander." 

(what now?)
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

BitterSweet Encounters
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece Journeys :: The World :: East Blue-
Jump to: