One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BitterSweet Encounters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:42 am

"Oh you get it do you?" Melany laughed, As if he could actually know. He thinks I have a crush on him. HA. "I bet you don't." she snickered, closing the door and standing in front of it after Kaito was safely in the room. "Why do you think I brought you here?" she asked softly, strutting up next to him and whispering in his ear. 

"You think I brought you here to make out? Because I like you? Is that what you think?" she smirked, "Tell me, when was the last time a girl had a crush on you?"
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:09 am

Kaito shook his head "No No afraid not, although I'm sure you are a very beautiful, I did not assume you had feelings like this towards me. I merely assumed you wished to have lunch with me, start over like this morning never happened." He says rubbing the back of his head with a stupid smile on his face. but noticeably avoiding the crush question.

In truth not many women could look past the fact that Kaito was a blind man, no matter how kind and gentle he was. No one wanted to be seen with an arm around someone who couldn't say truthfully how beautiful they looked.But even so to hear Melany's harsh laughing twisted and crushed his heart even if his face didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:22 am

"You've got a stupid smile on your face." Melany remarked, stepping back and looking at her nails. "Which mean you're embarrassed or there's something you're hiding." She leaned against the door, crossing her right leg over her left.

"I've gotta st, it is rather difficult to seduce a man when he can't see wha I look like. But I guess it was easy enough to get you here, I don't even need to seduce you."

Melany's piercing blue eyes watched Kaito carefully, keeping herself very still, knowing a surprise attack wouldn't work.

"You avoided my question, why?" she asked, curious. She tried to convince herself she wasn't stalling, that the blind man didn't intrigue her.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:51 am

"Now why in the world would you have to try and seduce a man? I'm sure you have men and most likely women falling head over heels for you when you enter a room...but then again I could be wrong..."

He then waves a hand in front of his blind eyes as he shakes out his last smoke. "Ah...well my last one" he says lighting it, taking a deep drag from it easily smoking a fourth of it already. "And if you must really know, 2 years 6 weeks and 5 days...or something like that...it seems women don't like you calling them beautiful...if you cant really see how beautiful they really are.." He says chuckling sadly before pointing the cigarette at Melany and flicking some ash from it.

"The one good thing about a blind man...no matter how pathetic he may seem, he wont care about the beauty of a persons looks, but more of how they act...to bad looks are all people care about now days..."
He says softly with a sigh, the smoke flying out of his mouth and into the air dancing like little ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:35 am

Melany crossed her arms, smirking

"I find it easier to assassinate targets when they're drunk, easily seduced or complete nimrods." she said simply, tilting her head. "But Mister Commander, you're only one of those. Can you guess which one?" she laughed.

"Most girls would fall for you, you're attractive enough. But I guess blindness is a turn off for most women. Such a shame, if you weren't the target I would have like you. But I guess in my line of business you can't really have relationships, seeing as how your partner could be the person you're hired to kill." she sighed heavily, "oh well."

In one swift movement she lifted her arm in the air so her hand was facing Kaito. The metal grinding against itself, her hand opened. A clicking sound snapped in the air as a bullet locked into place, "it's rather difficult when the targets are marines. Makes the clean up a tad difficult." she blinked lightly, ignoring the voice in the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:23 am

Where most people would get up and try to run or fight Kaito just stayed sitting, smiling that wide stupid smile of his. "Now now my dear Miss Lieutenant I have answered your question, now its my turn to ask one. Why is it even now, moments before my apparent death do you still call me "Commander"? Did you call all the others by their ranks even as they stared down death?" He asked

"And at lest grant me the kindness of finishing my last cigarette...Think of it as my last request...if you must." Kaito says taking a slight puff from his almost finished Cigarette.
"You know what else sucks about being blind? You know besides never getting to see a beautiful women? Never getting to see the stars...Always wanted to see em.." He says as if having a casual conversation with an old friend instead of talking to the women who was going to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:15 pm

Melany was rather shocked by his calm attitude, he was talking to the woman who was going to kill him for God's sake! But she didn't show her surprise, merely letting out a sigh. 

"Not all my targets have ranks." she countered, her eyes narrowing angrily. "You're pissing me off Commander Kaito. Someone who's about to die shouldn't be so calm." she sneered. 

"Well it doesn't matter if you're blind or not. What matters is I complete the job I've been hired to do. It makes it boring when the target sits down like a dog and does nothing." She shrugged, aiming her hand-pistol at Kaito's head. Sari cawed happily on Melany's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:00 pm

Kaito took the last puff from is smoke and letting it out slowly before stamping it out on the ground. With a slight groan he rose to his feet, his smile never fading from his face. "You are right Miss Lieutenant, a man shouldn't just sit down like a dog who is just wait to die...Not when he still has a chance at life."

Then suddenly he pulls his katana from its sheath sending a multitude of wind blades speeding towards Melany "Devil's Symphony.." He whispers softly , still smiling his somehow even stupider smile.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Melany leaned slightly to the right, whispering to Sari. 

"Caw!" squawked Sari as she flew in front of Melany. Her wings were open and she hovered in the air, taking all the hits. The sound of metal hitting metal filled the room, along with the screeches of a bird. 

Once all the wind blades were done for, Sari gently floated down onto Melany's shoulder. "It seems your katana cannot slice through Sari's metal."

"Well, at least this won't be boring." she sighed, raising her leg in preparation. "Fall to me." she whispered, running towards Kaito. She swept her leg under his legs, attempting to trip him.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:45 pm

Kaito narrowly was able to doge the kick to his legs, He lands a few feet back and wipes some sweat from his brow "Damn shes fast..." He thinks before he starts to move in for an attack when suddenly he stops and falls to his knees clutching his stomach and panting heavily "N-No! not now n-"

He was suddenly cut off by a monster like roar that could have easily been heard throughout the building. Fallowed closely a scream of heart wrenching pain from Kaito that is suddenly cut off before he slowly gets to his feet stumbling a bit. His hair covering most of his face as he tosses his beloved jacket aside.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:09 pm

"What the hell?" Melany muttered, stepping back. 

"Are you crazy?!" she screeched, moving to block the door. Everyone will have heard that! She looked around, and upon finding a bookcase she pushed it in front of the door. 

"Shut up!" she yelled, kicking Kaito in the stomach twice. She glanced at the door, hearing footsteps running down. 

"excrement !" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:34 pm

Kaito slide back from the kicks but did not fall, and as the second one makes contact with him her suddenly grabs her leg and with a beast like growl spun in a circle flinging her to a wall. After the dust settles Melany gets her first look at this "new" Kaito.

His hair appeared to be even more wild then before his eyes darting this way and that as if searching for something even though they were still blind.His smile no longer stupid and silly but that of a crazed manic and full of sharp teeth.

Slowly a crazed laugh floated from his mouth growing louder and louder as he grabs his cane and katana pulling a long sword like blade from his cane. "Foooood!!" He moaned loudly as his eyes landed on Melany as if he could actually see her.

All the while the blocked door shook as the men on the other side desperately tried to get it open "Dammit Someone get the Battering Ram we gotta get in there and stop him!" Came the voice of the high ranking officer on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Melany froze for a moment upon hearing the voice, but soon came to her senses. What to do now? She thought as a slam hit the door, 

"Shit ." she whispered, "How am I going to explain this to the Marines? And this guy seems to have lost his mind." she grumbled, crossing her arms angrily. 

"What's going on in here?" shouted a deep voice. The bookcase against the door broke into pieces and a group of marines stood in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Kaito stopped his advance on Malany and turned his head looking back at the group of Marines before charging at them sending some flying into the walls before stopping in front of a older looking man who looked like an older version of himself. The man simply reached into his packet and tossed him what looked like a snack food of some kind and a pack of cigarette.

Retired Vice Admiral Mako Saiyuka frowned at his Nephew before looking around the room then back to Kaito who had finished the snack Food and was lighting a freshly opened Cigarette. "What the hell happened here Kaito!!?" His voice booming off the walls as many marines backed away from this large intimidating man.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:59 pm

Melany sat down, crossing her legs and folding her arms. 

Well they look similar. A family relation is obvious. 

She raised a hand to her head in a salute, "Mister Vice Admiral." she said politely, still addressing him by his rank even though he was retired. She hadn't been at this base for long, but everyone knew the ex-Vice Admiral. 

Before he could say "at ease," she lowered her hand and rested her elbow on her knee, along with her head on her hand. 

Well this is a fine mess you've gotten yourself into now Mels. she thought to herself. So Mister Commander was just hungry. Man this kid's crazy. Sari floated down from the ceiling, landing lightly on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Kiato blew some smoke out slowly before looking up at the man in front of him, his face serious for the first time all day. "If you really wanna know whats going on all tell you..."

He stopped to take another puff. Suddenly the serious look vanished to be replaced by the usual stupid smile of his "Miss Lieutenant and I had decided to train together...and I guess I just got hungry Hahaha!" Many of the Marines did a faceplant.

Kaitos laughter was cut short by a fist hitting the back of is head sending him face first deep into the ground "Idiot!!" yelled Mako as he punched Kaito to the shock of many. As Kaito laid with his face in the ground and what looked like a ghost vision on from floating from his mouth, (or maybe it was just cigarette smoke) Mako turned to Melany.

"Next time make sure you have some food on you if you wish to train with this Idiot, because next time I wont stop him from killing you..." And with that he turned and left with a flutter of his Jacket fallowed by many marines.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:35 pm

Melany stared with wide eyes at Kaito, Why the hell did he cover for me? she wondered, frowning. 

"Um...right." she muttered in response to the Vice Admiral. Shaking her head slightly, she regained control of her voice. "He wouldn't have been able to kill me." she remarked with a smirk, standing up and brushing non-existent dirt off her legs. 

"Thanks anyways, Mister Vice Admiral" she nodded politely towards him, "Thanks for..training with me Mister Commander" she said a bit unsure to Kaito. With that, she began walking swiftly and gracefully from the room.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:56 pm

Soon the room was empty all for Kaito who finally was able to pull his head from the ground. "Ah...the old mans still got it..." He says before listening carefully "....Huh?....Where did everyone go?" He says as he tilts his head to the side. After lighting another smoke and finding his jacket he gets up and stretches "Now that all that's over with...Time for Lunch!" He says as he walks out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:01 pm

Melany paused in the halls, looking back out of the corner of her eye. She saw Kaito pull his head from the ground and start walking. Turning around, Melany called to him "Mister Commander, if I could ask you a question." 

She stepped closer, Sari swaying on her shoulder. There was no one left but the two of them, so she felt safe to ask it aloud "Why? Why did you cover for me? You could have told them I'm an assassin for hire and have me arrested right then and there. Why?" she asked, placing a hand on her hip and staring strangely at him.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:19 pm

Kaito tilted his head "Why would I...?" He asked confused "I mean what good would it do to stop you...there are many more just like you out there, stopping one wouldn't end the killing now would it?" He pointed out "Besides you are still useful, you are a good fighter and you don't take crap from anyone..." He says flicking ash from his cancer stick. "Thats why my dear Miss Lieutenant..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:32 pm

"But I've been hired to kill you. Don't you want to stop that?" she asked, still rather confused. "You're not like most marines. Why would someone want you dead?" 

Melany's expression was calm and calculated, her voice even and articulated, not a single mistake passed her lips. Yet she was so confused by this man. This strange blind man whom she had been about to kill, who turned into a crazed beast when he was hungry, who covered for her. Such a strange man. It still doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:58 pm

Kaito placed his hand on his chin deep in thought. "Yes I would very much like to continue breathing for as long as I possibly can its true. " He says with a small smile "I don't often make many enemies...the only reason I can think of is that the cause of my death would make someone below me in rank get promoted..." He says with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:07 pm

"Strange. The person who hired me didn't look like a marine...." Melany said gravely, a slight frown forming on her lips. Why would someone want him dead? Most people seem to like him. "I have a reputation of always assassinating a target. It's difficult for me to give that rep up, but I must say, I don't think I can kill you. You're rather intriguing." she sighed, rolling her eyes. 

"You won't tell anyone right?" she asked, a threat itching up her throat. If he does he's dead. 
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:15 pm

"Hmmm is that so..." He says as he walks down a hall before stopping and looking back "Tell anyone what Miss Lieutenant?...I have no Idea what your talking about..." He says tilting his head "Ah....Would you be so kind as to show me the way too the Dining Hall now?" He says with a goofy smile his white teeth shining in the light brightly.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:26 pm

Melany smiled a tiny smile, but it was wiped off before anyone could see-gotta keep up appearances. 

"You really are a strange one." she said so softly it was probably inaudible, "It's this way." She began walking down the hallway, taking a left turn. Her heels once again clicked against the floor, though the sound was so quiet not many could hear it. 

"Right through here." she said once they were in front of large double doors. She pushed them open, and the clatter of silverware clanging against plates ceased when the gorgeous Lieutenant entered. As she walked past women marines, they scowled at her, while the men drooled. Soon the noise started up again as Melany lead Kaito towards the kitchen. 

"What would you like Mister Commander?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BitterSweet Encounters   BitterSweet Encounters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BitterSweet Encounters
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece Journeys :: The World :: East Blue-
Jump to: