One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV Empty
PostSubject: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:28 pm

A large Marine boat arrived at the dock of Grove 61, Sabaody. The walkway descended from the ship, and out stepped a tall, raven-haired woman. She wore the standard Lieutenant's trench coat atop her white and blue shirt. She wore black stretchy pants, and heeled combat boots. A bird sat on her shoulder, and she walked stiffly down the plank.

Marine soldiers followed suite, but she raised her hand to shoo them off. She didn't want any of her soldiers following her. No, she was on a mission today. She knew that many rookie pirates had arrived at Sabaody, and had immediately decided to set forth towards the archipelago. She stepped softly down onto the plush grass, bubbles spurting from the ground and floating upwards. She'd never been here before, but figured she could find her way around.

She walked on, heading for the most lawless part of the islands. She was hoping to find a nice bounty there, to receive the money. Oh how she loved this second job of hers
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:54 pm

Kaito was sitting on one of the larger bubbles floating the the air his cane griped into his hand as he listened to the noise below. He had gotten on this bubble to avoid the many of his fangirls only problem was he now had to wait until it poped. "Ah well...this could be fun.." he says as he floated towards the less nicer part of the island.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 9:01 pm

Melanie whistled as she walked, swinging her arms and walking gaily. She bobbed her head from side to side, Sari singing along with her. Although, the bird's voice had a robotic, cyborg lilt to it. It was still quiet pretty a sound, to Melanie. Her right hand was making squeaky sounds, which greatly irritated the Lieutenant. The metal was in need of an oiling now wasn't it. She sighed, rolling her eyes.

Soon she came upon a bar called The Dancing Duck. What a foolish name for a tavern filled with bloodthirsty maggots. With another sigh, she pushed the door open and sauntered inside. She knew this was where her target, a Mister Grin, was hiding out. She'd been hired to kill this criminal scum by his ex wife, for around 5,000 beri. A nice price for such an easy kill.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 9:12 pm

Kaitos bubble finally popped and he fell down and down and down hitting trees before hiiting the ground making a kaito shaped hole before getting up and creaking his back. "Lets see...where am I?" He says taking two steps and runs into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 9:26 pm

Melanie was about to engage in conversation with the target, when a crashing sound came from just outside. Melanie let out a huff of frustration as everyone in the bar hurried outside to see what it was. She followed as well, wondering idly what it had been. Her eyes watched as someone rather familiar got up, cracked his back, and said something, before taking a couple steps and running into a wall.

Melanie face palmed so hard at this. Yes, yes she did. She actually face palmed and there is nothing you can do about it. "God dammit Kaito!" She grumbled, suddenly recognizing the Marine; stalking forwards and pulling him up by the shirt. She snarled at him, before remembering that he couldn't see. She sighed an exasperated sigh.

"What the hell are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 9:46 pm

Kaito rubed his nose and chuckles before feeling him being garbed before hearing a familiar voice "Oh hello Miss Lieutenant!" He says with his trademark stupid grin. "ah well that's a bit of a long story you see.." He says before starting to explain his story about the crazied fangirls, his bubble ride and then of his very long fall to the earth. "Its good to...erm...hear you again" and it was true he hadn't...heard from her since he left the base months ago
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 9:51 pm

Melanie let go of him and took a step back. She rested a hand on her hip and leaned most of her weight on one foot, looking Kaito up and down judgingly. She frowned a sneering frown, her steely eyes glaring. But she couldn't help but feel touched when he said it was nice to hear her. Though the compliment sounded awkward, it made sense for the blind soldier.

"I suppose it's 'good' to see you too." except for right at this very moment. Of course a Commander has to arrive at this second when I'm about to break the law. she rolled her eyes to herself. "But what are you doing in Sabaody?" she asked more clearly this time.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:25 pm

"Well...I was fallowing up on some reports" he says glancing around as if he could see "Its something I would prefer not to talk in public about." he says with a serous face that quickly turned into a goofy smile one again. "I seemed to of caught you at a bad time so how about we meet up in grove 52 for lunch at the base?" he says as he lits a smoke before turning about and walking away people parting for him. He seemed to be in a good mood by with every step he took his smile lessened and his face grew grim.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:40 pm

Melanie cocked an eyebrow at this. An invitation to lunch? How odd. The Lieutenant, a bit put off by this, had to re concentrate her focus for the day. Well, half day now it would seem. For...she would be getting lunch with the Commander...? Apparently? She watched him leave, then turned with a confused shrug. Everyone was returning to the pub, ready for more drinks despite the strange event that had just happened before their eyes.

Melanie did as well, strolling into the tavern once more. She glanced around for 'Mister Grin', a tall, handsome man with dark orange hair and vividly blue eyes. Melanie didn't care much for looks, but she does appreciate beauty when it comes by. The place was too crowded, Melanie would have to wait for another chance.

It didn't take long, the drunken man had already decided to leave the bar, his cheeks reddened from the alcohol in his system. Melanie followed him silently, her cloak swishing as she walked. He lead her to an alley way, where he hunched over and continued to retch up the sake he just downed. perfect place for a kill. Swiftly, she raised her hand and pointed her finger at him, the tip of it clanking then lifting upwards. The man turned around at the sound, some vomit still on his lips. He looked at her in confusion, and she pulled the trigger. The muffled bullet struck him directly in the forehead, and he fell backwards. Melanie stepped over him and took a picture of his dead body, for keepsakes. And for proof, she didn't want to head back to the Marine ship with a dead man on her hip.

She left him there, and, after checking to make sure she left no evidence, stepped out of the alley way. She walked around Sabaody for a little while, before deciding it was around lunch time. And so she began to head to Grove 52
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:52 pm

Kaito sat at one of the tables in the dinning hall poking at his food as he waited for Melanie his mind still deep in thought he had barely touched his food something that scared many of the people around him.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 8:30 pm

Melanie sauntered swiftly towards Grove 52, looking around. She blinked lazily, her eyes half-open as though she was bored. She easily avoided the floating bubbles, which wasn't very impressive as everyone seemed to do just that. Her steely blue eyes searched the Grove, realizing Kaito hadn't told her a specific place to go.

She shrugged and figured she could find it on her own. She walked through the Grove of gigantic trees, glancing at each of the buildings in turn. It seemed to be more of a shipping area than an eating area. This was likely the place that the workers coated ships in the slippery soap to allow them passage under the water. Well, there must be somewhere around here.

It didn't take her long till she found a large dining hall, which she figured was the most likely place Kaito was. She pushed the door open with the toe of her boot, and stepped inside. It wasn't too hard to find the Commander. She walked quickly to the table, her heels clicking on the floor. She pulled the chair away from the table and sat down, resting her elbow on the table and her chin on her hand.

"Commander." She said in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:02 pm

Kaito looked in her direction as he takes a bite from his food. "Hello Miss Lieutenant" He says as he shuffles throw papers each with pictures and names with Braille underneath they all seemed to be of marines, all of younger ages.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:21 pm

Melanie crossed her legs and cocked an eyebrow. She tilted her head and watched Kaito as he shuffled through papers. She leaned forward and tried to see what they were. A caw came from outside the building as a raven flew in. Sari landed on Mel's shoulder, softly cooing in her ear. Melanie patted her head, then leaned forward again.

"What're you reading there, sir?" she asked politely, stroking the birds metallic feathers
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:18 pm

"Missing persons reports" He says before sighing in frustration. "Over a hundred in the last month its unheard of,sure we always had a few run away but some of these people i know and even a few are part of my squad...they wouldn't disappear like this." He says lighting a smoke. "They were all last seen here on Sabaody and none have yet to report back.."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 6:50 pm

"Hmm, really? How strange." Melanie replied in a dull, uncaring voice. She leaned back in her chair and began to examine her nails, picking dirt out from under them in a bored fashion. She kicked on heel of her boot up on the table and began to tilt her chair back and forth. She breathed deeply as though disinterested in everything around her. "Seems tedious and pretentious to worry about that past. It distracts from the present." She muttered
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:10 pm

Kaito stopped shuffling through his papers and without looking up put out his cigarette and lit another "Lieutenant you may not care about the fate of these men and women you might not care about there history or even know there names and why should you? they aren't your responsibility but they are mine." He says before pulling a few papers he had yet to sort through.

"Lieutenant Kai Misei, husband and Father of two capture and tortured by pirates as a child until escaping from them three years later, they were the first bounty he brought in.

Ensign Mae Yumma mother of two as a child watched her entire family get cut down because they refused to hide a criminal.

..."Lieutenant Commander Yuki Yamauchi...her and her sister watched her family be tortured and burned alive for no reason other then pure drunken greed"

"I know every single one of these people I know there family and unlike many I deliver the news of the missing and dead personally , I do not wish to tell a hundred families that they may never see their family members again nor can stand by I could of done something."

"So while you see finding these people and bring them home safe tedious and pretentious I don't." while that he looked down at a map that had different colored dots on it he ran his fingers over them almost seemed to studying them.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Melanie rolled her eyes, setting her feet back on the ground. She leaned forward, crossing her arms and resting them on the table. She breathed out slowly through her nose first, then opened her mouth to speak. She chose her words carefully.

"Well that is just fascinating" She said without a moment's hesitation, "Look, Commander. These people are in the Marines. We fight pirates. Ruthless, dirty-fighting, horrible pirates. Soldiers are going to die, go missing, etc. They're the ones who chose to become a tool to the World Government. We didn't make the decision for them, we didn't force anyone into it. As far as I know anyways. So I see no point in dwelling on such misfortunes. Those families should have been expecting this at one point or another. It's inevitable. So get over it." At her last words she resumed her previous position of sitting back in her chair, foot up on the table. She wasn't even hungry anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:40 pm

Kaito sighed softly before pausing over his map at a small cluster of dots before shifting back to the list of missing clicking his tongue in thought. He may of done what she suggested but he could not stop thinking they were alive...after all he had been in their place once. "If I remember correctly Lieutenant I was in their place once, I may not of been missing as long but I was missing none the less and If I remember correctly if you hadn't looked for me I would of been dead...So no I will not "Get over it" He says as he gathered his things paid his bills and with a simple nod to her was out the door and down the street vanishing in the crowds his plans already forming in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:24 pm

"Well fine then." Melanie snorted, watching as he left. Well this was a pointless waste of time. Why did I bother coming here? She kicked her feet off the table and stood swiftly, her trench coat swishing around as she did so. Her stomach growled and it seemed her appetite had returned. With another glance at Kaito's retreating form, she casually strolled to the buffet.

She picked up a plate and filled it with all that looked good. Some chicken, mashed potatoes, Sea King meat, and some berries. She then proceeded to take the tray to the same table as before. The Lieutenant sat down and dug into her meal, having eaten nothing since the night before. Upon finishing, she, of course, paid for the meal, and left.

She glanced around, wondering where Kaito had gone. Then she decided she didn't care a whole lot anyways. So she turned and headed back to the ship, wondering if there was anything to do on this god-forsaken island.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:24 pm

A shadow seemed to tail her but with all the other people it seemed it be lost in the crowd.

Meanwhile Kaito walled towards the cluster on his map, the area full of run down buildings and shady people. He stops in front of what seems to be a slather house and raised an eyebrow "What is this a horror movie or something...?" He says as he opens the door and almost got sick on the spot, the inside smelled of rotten flesh and dried blood and with Kaito's heightened sense of smell it was ten times worse.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:01 pm

Melanie paused for a moment in the crowd, unmoving. Her steely eyes glanced from left to right. She had the very strange feeling that someone was watching her. After less than two seconds she continued walking, more cautiously now. The hairs on the back of her neck were standing up, with the familiar sense of being followed. She didn't see anyone suspicious, no, they were good.

So she simply strolled on, in a more complicated direction though. Turning left then right immediately, doubling back, ducking into alleys etcetera. She was alone in the crowd, none of her Marine soldiers with her. But she could take care of herself anyways so it didn't matter. She readied her metal hand, wondering if her unwanted follower would attack or was just tracking her.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:57 am

Kaito walked in the stenches filled halls a sleeve over his nose he walked into the very center of the dark building and there he discovered them.. two corpses dead now he found the dog tags it was two of the marines...but what about Yuki..? He stood up to keep looking when suddenly he was hit from behind causing blood to splatter the floor and when he fell it revealed a shadow holding a now bent pipe.

Meanwhile the shadow had been fallowing Melanie around for over an hour when finaly its saw a chance and rushed forwards reaching out to grab her.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:48 pm

Melanie, having kept herself on red alert since she first felt as though she was being watched, heard someone rushing forwards. She had seemed distracted at the time, deciding to give her little shadow a chance to do whatever it was he planned. But she was ready for him. As soon as she heard his rushing footsteps, she whipped around and grabbed him by the collar with her metal hand.

She wore a smirk on her lips, giving off the impression of smugness. Which, of course, she was. Smug, cocky, conceited, whatever you wish to call it. That's what she is. And so she whirled it around and slammed it against a nearby wall, putting her face right up in front of it.

"So tell me, why are you following me?" She sneered. Sari stood on her shoulder, cocking her little head and staring at it with beady eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV   Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV Empty

Back to top Go down

Sabaody from Lieutenant Melanie's POV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece Journeys :: The World :: Grand Line-
Jump to: