One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Panto Panto no Mi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alphonso

Alphonso

Panto Panto no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Panto Panto no Mi   Panto Panto no Mi EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:42 am

Panto Panto no Mi PWqlz5E

Devil Fruit Name: Panto Panto no Mi
Translation: Mime Mime Fruit
Class: Paramecia
What the fruit does: Turns the user into a Mime Human, granting them the ability to create invisible forces through the catalyst of miming. Essentially anything the user can imagine they can create. CANNOT create sea stone items or water.

Levels:
Dormant: Allows the creation of basic invisible forces by miming them. At the dormant level the user is able to create simple forces, such as an invisible wall that’s capable of stopping basic attacks, rope, or perhaps a staircase. Anything created by the fruit at this stage can be broken or weakened. Created forces such as rope or the like only have the durability of the real items. i.e. a rope-like force can be broken more easily than a wall.

Awakened: Anything created by the user can now withstand larger and stronger blows without breaking.
The user is also able to create more complex forces such as ranged weaponry.

Adept: Anything created by the user now has durability that is directly linked to the user’s own resilience.
The user is now able to create forces regardless of complexity & size, such as explosives, ship or even a building.

Weaknesses: Usual Devil Fruit weaknesses of sea stone & water.

Taken By: Murdoc Given that approval is granted.

Last edited by Deviant on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Panto Panto no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panto Panto no Mi   Panto Panto no Mi EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:27 pm

This looks good. A few points

Most Devil's Fruits have two-syllable names. My suggestion is shorten the name to something like "panto panto" or "maimu maimu"

Second. I'm not sure if its very for the diet to be able to make explosives. I understand the weaponry, but being able to make explosives? Don't think so, sorry

Third-I actually really like this fruit!! It's really awesome. And the name sounds like pantomime xD
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Alphonso

Alphonso

Panto Panto no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panto Panto no Mi   Panto Panto no Mi EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:39 pm

Thank you for looking at the fruit

Honestly those two points you brought up aren't really issues. The name isn't really something that should matter.

Also the explosives I don't see why not since its just the ability to make a bomb but doesn't go into the area of the bomu bomu where it creates explosions from their body and doesn't make them immune. It just lets them create a bomb and thats it really, bomb can still be disarmed and so on. Its like the Buki Buki it can turn the user into weapons & bombs this one just lets the user make imaginary ones thats all.

Sorry if it seems I'm arguing its just something I feel shouldn't be denied as a part of the fruit since it still follows the principle of the miming. But I can add in some draw backs to stop it from being too OPed such as a radius.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Panto Panto no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panto Panto no Mi   Panto Panto no Mi EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:06 pm

The names don't matter that much, it just sounds better and it follows the show

And adding a radius would make it a little better, though I'd prefer to get rid of it all together. Just add a radius and I'll approve it
Back to top Go down
Alphonso

Alphonso

Panto Panto no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panto Panto no Mi   Panto Panto no Mi EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:20 pm

Changed it although honestly I don't think the bombs are that big an issue if logias are able to change into their elements since it wouldn't effect them anyway only everyone is within the radius.

Main reason I don't think it matters is because logias are given the chance to be at their full limit of their power such as the pika pika moving at light speed since that is a by product of elemental transformation yet I'm not allowed to imagine a bomb because its too powerful.

Which one is more powerful the ability to move at light speed or make a bomb with a radius? Personally I believe it is the ability to move at light speed hence it seems logias are allowed to bypass certain rules into the over powered whilst custom are not instead of both fruits being at the same power range of their abilities.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Panto Panto no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panto Panto no Mi   Panto Panto no Mi EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:20 pm

I didn't think about that. Of course, most bombs have a radius anyways. Okay, I approve it with the ability to make bombs

Approved
Back to top Go down
Alphonso

Alphonso

Panto Panto no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panto Panto no Mi   Panto Panto no Mi EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:50 pm

Thank you very much butterfly sorry for the debate

*Hugs*
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Panto Panto no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panto Panto no Mi   Panto Panto no Mi EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:54 pm

It fine, sorry for saying no at first :/

*hugs back*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Panto Panto no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panto Panto no Mi   Panto Panto no Mi Empty

Back to top Go down

Panto Panto no Mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece Journeys :: Creation Center :: Create a devil fruit :: Accepted Fruits-
Jump to: